Guinea-Bissau v Nigeria live stream: How to watch Africa Cup of Nations online
Guinea-Bissau and Nigeria meet in a 2023 Africa Cup of Nations group stage showdown on Monday at 5pm (UK time).
Group A of AFCON 2023 concludes as Guinea-Bissau plays Nigeria at the same time as Equatorial Guinea and Ivory Coast meet. With one point separating Equatorial Guinea, Nigeria and Ivory Coast and the potential for all three to qualify for the knockout stages, everything is up for grabs.
Guinea-Bissau, who sit bottom, have already been eliminated, having lost both of their opening two games. A win isn’t enough for them to overturn the deficit (three points) to third-placed Ivory Coast, who defeated Guinea-Bissau 2-0 on matchday one and will subsequently remain above them in the standings due to a superior head-to-head record.
Nigeria earned a narrow win over Ivory Coast last time out while Guinea-Bissau suffered a 4-2 loss against Equatorial Guinea, a game that saw Emilio Nsue register the competition’s first hat-trick.
How to live stream Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria online:
Bet365* streams a selection of 2023 Africa Cup of Nations matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria predictions
Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria: Predictions
|2/1 with Bet365
|11/1 with Bet365
|20/1 with Bet365
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria predictions:
- Guinea-Bissau remain winless in all 11 of their AFCON matches (three draws and eight defeats), losing the last four in a row.
- Nigeria have won their final group stage match in 10 of their last 12 AFCON tournaments.
- Guinea-Bissau conceded at least two goals in each of their last three international matches.
- Guinea-Bissau scored over 0.5 goals in four of their last five matches.
- Nigeria drawn three of their last five international matches.
Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria match tip
William Troost-Ekong has scored two of Nigeria’s last three CAF Africa Cup of Nations goals, with one of those coming against Guinea-Bissau in 2022.
Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria odds
*Odds correct as of 17:00 on January 20
Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria head-to-head record
- 27/03/2023 – Guinea-Bissau 0-1 Nigeria – Africa Cup of Nations Qualification
- 24/03/2023 – Nigeria 0-1 Guinea-Bissau – Africa Cup of Nations Qualification
- 19/01/2022 – Guinea-Bissau0-2 Nigeria – Africa Cup of Nations
Guinea-Bissau and Nigeria are facing each other for a second time at the Africa Cup of Nations. In their only previous meeting, Nigeria won 2-0 in 2022.