Granada vs Barcelona La Liga live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Granada and Barcelona face off in a La Liga showdown at Los Cármenes on Sunday (8pm, UK time).
How to live stream Granada vs Barcelona online:
Bet365* streams a selection of La Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Granada vs Barcelona, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Granada vs Barcelona odds
*Odds correct as of 08:00 on October 5
Granada head into this latest round of La Liga fixtures sitting in 19th place on five points after eight matches. The hosts earned a point last time out, drawing 3-3 against Almería, extending their winless streak to five (two draws and three losses). Barcelona, meanwhile, earned a 1-0 victory over Sevilla at home to stretch their unbeaten start to eight (six wins and two draws), leaving the visitors in second spot on 20 points through eight matches. They are a point behind leaders Real Madrid.
Granada vs Barcelona predictions
Granada vs Barcelona: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||8/11 with Unibet|
|Correct Score||2-3||20/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Gavi||11/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Granada vs Barcelona predictions:
- Barcelona have won eight of their last 11 away games against Granada in La Liga.
- Granada have not won any of their last five La Liga matches.
- Both teams have scored in Barcelona’s last three La Liga away matches.
- Granada conceded first in three of their last four La Liga home matches.
- Barcelona scored at least two goals in their last three La Liga road games.
Granada vs Barcelona match tip
Lucas Boyé has been directly involved in four goals in his five La Liga appearances for Granada (three goals and one assist), the same as in his last 13 league games for Elche last season (four goals).
Granada vs Barcelona team news
Jesús Vallejo is the only player missing for Granada this weekend. Barcelona head coach Xavi must do without Raphinha, Frenkie de Jong and Pedri while Robert Lewandowski has been confirmed as sidelined be his national team doctor, Jacek Jaroszewski.
“I spoke to Robert today and saw the results of his tests,” he told TVP Sport. “Unfortunately, the injury turned out to be so serious that it rules out Robert’s participation in national team training and his appearances in the matches against the Faroe Islands and Moldova, as well as in the next FC Barcelona matches.”
Granada vs Barcelona head-to-head record
- 08/01/2022 – Granada 1-1 Barcelona – La Liga
- 20/09/2021 – Barcelona 1-1 Granada – La Liga
- 29/04/2021 – Barcelona 1-2 Granada – La Liga
- 03/02/2021 – Granada 3-5 Barcelona – Copa del Rey
- 09/01/2021 – Granada 0-4 Barcelona – La Liga
Granada have collected points in each of their last three meetings with Barcelona in La Liga (one win and two draws), their best-ever unbeaten run against them in the competition.