Genoa vs Milan live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Genoa and Milan face off in a Serie A showdown at Stadio Luigi Ferraris on Saturday (7:45pm, UK time).
Genoa vs Milan odds
*Odds correct as of 09:00 on October 4
Heading into this latest round of Serie A fixtures, Genoa find themselves sitting in 14th place on eight points through seven matches. The hosts played out a 2-2 draw at Udinese last time out subsequently extending their unbeaten run (one draw and one win). As for Milan, they’re in second level on points with leaders Inter after seven matches played. Stefano Pioli’s men are currently on a three-game winning streak after running out 2-0 victors against Lazio in their most recent outing.
How to live stream Genoa vs Milan online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Genoa vs Milan, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Genoa vs Milan predictions
Genoa vs Milan: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||4/5 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||1-3||14/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Mateo Retegui||15/2 with Boylesports|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Genoa vs Milan predictions:
- Both teams have scored in Milan’s three Serie A away matches.
- Genoa have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last five Serie A home games.
- Milan conceded the opening goal in their last two Serie A away matches.
- Each of Milan’s previous three games ended over 2.5 goals.
Genoa vs Milan match tip
Three of Genoa’s four Serie A home matches saw over 3.5 goals scored while it’s the same in Milan’s last two away games.
Genoa vs Milan team news
Milan Badelk and Kevin Strootman are missing for Genoa through injury. Ruslan Malinovskyi or Berkan Kutlu could feature. Junior Messias is unlikely to face his parent club.
Ruben Loftus-Cheek has joined Ismael Bennacer and Rade Krunic in Milan’s physio room meaning Tommaso Pobega may start. Noah Okafor and Samuel Chukwueze are both likely to be there from kick-off.
Genoa vs Milan head-to-head record
- 15/04/2022 – Milan 2-0 Genoa – Serie A
- 13/01/2022 – Milan 3-1 Genoa – Coppa Italia
- 01/12/2021 – Genoa 0-3 Milan – Serie A
- 18/04/2021 – Milan 2-1 Genoa – Serie A
- 16/12/2020 – Genoa 2-2 Milan – Serie A
During the last 17 meetings with Genoa playing at home, they’ve won five times while Milan have picked up eight wins.