Genoa vs Inter predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Genoa host Serie A leaders Inter on Friday at 7:45pm (UK time).
How to live stream Genoa vs Inter online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Genoa vs Inter, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Genoa vs Inter odds
18+ only. BeGambleAware.
It’s beginning to look more and more likely that Inter will rampage to the Serie A title this season. The 19-time champions are already four points clear of nearest challengers Juventus, while they’re unbeaten in their last 11 league outings. Last time out, they comfortably dispatched Lecce with goals in either half, first from Yann Bisseck in the opening 45 minutes, followed by Nicolo Barella after the break.
Up next is a Genoa side that’ll be boosted by ending a five-match winless streak across all competitions in their 2-1 win over Sassuolo last time out. Alberto Gilardino’s side had to pull off a second-half comeback to take all three points, but it was enough to lift them to 13th in the table, with a six-point cushion between themselves and the relegation zone.
Genoa vs Inter predictions
Genoa vs Inter: Predictions
|31/40 with BetVictor
|Genoa 0-2 Inter
|6/1 with Boylesports
|5/1 with Betfair
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Genoa vs Inter predictions:
- Inter have Serie A’s best defensive record with just seven goals conceded.
- The last 14 meetings between these sides have produced at least one clean sheet.
- The last time both teams scored in this fixture was back in May 2015.
- Inter are undefeated in their last eight meetings with Genoa (W7, D1), running up a 25-0 aggregate scoreline.
- Lautaro Martinez is still recovering full fitness, with Marcus Thuram Inter’s next-highest Serie A goalscorer this season on seven.
Genoa vs Inter match tip
The aggregate score across the last eight meetings between these sides is 25-0 in Inter’s favour.
Genoa vs Inter team news
Genoa team news
Junior Messias is out until January but Genoa will hope Mateo Retegui is ready to return in some capacity after missing their last two games.
Inter team news
|Federico Dimarco, Juan Cuadrado
|Lautaro Martinez, Denzel Dumfries
Lautaro Martinez and Denzel Dumfries should be ready to return to the squad, but Federico Dimarco and Juan Cuadrado will remain sidelined for some time yet.
Genoa vs Inter head-to-head record
- 25/02/22 – Genoa 0-0 Inter – Serie A
- 21/08/21 – Inter 4-0 Genoa – Serie A
- 28/02/21 – Inter 3-0 Genoa – Serie A
- 24/10/20 – Genoa 0-2 Inter- Serie A
- 25/07/20 – Genoa 0-3 Inter – Serie A
The 0-0 draw between these two in their last meeting was Genoa’s first point against Inter since February 2018.