Freiburg v West Ham predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Freiburg and West Ham face off in the Europa League on Thursday at 5:45pm (UK time).
Freiburg vs West Ham odds
*Odds correct as of 12:00 on October 1
Freiburg was pegged back twice at Olympiakos on matchday one before Max Philipp’s winner four minutes from time. West Ham, meanwhile, came from behind against Backa Topola to get their Europa League campaign off to a winning start.
Freiburg vs West Ham predictions
Freiburg vs West Ham: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||11/20 with Betway|
|Correct Score||1-2||9/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Jarrod Bowen||7/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Freiburg vs West Ham predictions:
- Since the start of last season, West Ham have won 15 of their 16 games in European competition (one draw).
- Both teams have scored in four of West Ham’s last five away matches.
- Freiburg are unbeaten in all seven of their Europa League group-stage games since the start of last season (five wins and two draws).
- West Ham opened the scoring in four of their last five away matches.
- Jarrod Bowen has scored West Ham’s first goal in three of their last five away matches.
Freiburg vs West Ham match tip
Three of West Ham’s last four away matches in all competitions have seen over 2.5 goals scored in them.
Freiburg vs West Ham team news
Manuel Gulde (illness) is doubtful for Freiburg while Benjamin Uphoff (muscle injury), Max Rosenfelder (tendon injury), Christian Günter (broken arm) and Daniel-Kofi Kyereh (ACL injury) are ruled out. Aaron Cresswell (hamstring) is the only player missing for West Ham this week.
Freiburg vs West Ham head-to-head record
This will be Freiburg’s first-ever competitive meeting with an English club, the 12th nation Freiburg has faced a side from in UEFA competition.
- Euro 2024 qualifying betting tips & predictions
- Football Accumulator tips
- Latest live streaming fixtures