Fiorentina vs Juventus Serie A live stream: Predictions, tips, odds and team news
Fiorentina and Juventus meet in a top-of-the-table Serie A clash on Sunday at 7:45pm (UK time).
How can I live stream Fiorentina vs Juventus online?
Bet365* stream a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Fiorentina vs Juventus online, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Fiorentina vs Juventus odds
18+ only. BeGambleAware.
Fiorentina have suffered a setback in recent weeks, losing their last two Serie A games, most recently 1-0 away at Lazio following an extremely disappointing 2-0 defeat at home to struggling Empoli. Those results were even more frustrating given they came off the back of an impressive 3-1 win away at champions Napoli, but Fiorentina still sit seventh in the table just four points off the top four, so there’s all to play for.
As for Juventus, they’ve recovered brilliantly from a 4-2 loss at Sassuolo, winning four and drawing one of their last five Serie A matches without conceding a goal — including a 1-0 win away at AC Milan. As a result, the Old Lady sit second only to Inter in the Serie A table. Just seven points separate the top four, which is completed by Milan and Napoli.
Fiorentina vs Juventus: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||21/20 with Boylesports|
|Correct Score||Fiorentina 0-1 Juventus||43/5 with Betfair|
|First Goalscorer||Arkadiusz Milik||7/1 with Sky Bet|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Fiorentina vs Juventus predictions:
- Juventus have kept a clean sheet in each of their last five Serie A matches.
- Fiorentina have failed to score in each of their last two Serie A matches.
- Juventus beat Fiorentina 1-0 in their last meeting back in February.
- Arkadiusz Milik’s two Serie A goals this season have come in his last four appearances.
Juventus are on a run of five consecutive Serie A clean sheets, while Fiorentina have failed to score in their last two domestic matches.
- Juventus have scored more than once in just one of their last five Serie A matches.
- Juventus have won four and drawn one of their last five Serie A matches.
- Juventus have gone in 0-0 at half-time in each of their last five Serie A matches.
Fiorentina team news
|–||Dodo, Michael Kayode||Yerry Mina, Gaetano Castrovilli|
Dodo remains sidelined long-term, while this game will come around too soon for Michael Kayode. Gaetano Castrovilli and Yerry Mina have a chance of being involved.
Juventus team news
|–||Danilo, Mattia De Sciglio, Tim Weah, Paul Pogba, Nicolo Fagioli||Alex Sandro|
Alex Sandro may be fit enough to feature for Juventus, but Danilo, Mattia De Sciglio and Tim Weah are all still injured. Paul Pogba and Nicolo Fagioli are both suspended long-term.
Fiorentina vs Juventus head-to-head record
- 12/02/23 – Juventus 1-0 Fiorentina – Serie A
- 03/09/22 – Fiorentina 1-1 Juventus – Serie A
- 21/05/22 – Fiorentina 2-0 Juventus – Serie A
- 20/04/22 – Juventus 2-0 Fiorentina – Coppa Italia
- 02/03/22 – Fiorentina 0-1 Juventus – Coppa Italia
Juventus have won three of the last five meetings between these teams in all competitions, with a 1-0 victory last time out ending a two-game winless streak.
Fiorentina vs Juventus: Squawka Says
Recommended bet7:45 pm Sunday November 05
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 43/5 Claim Here