Dortmund vs Werder Bremen Bundesliga live stream: Tips, odds, predictions and team news
Dortmund vs Werder Bremen Bundesliga live stream: Tips, odds, predictions and team newsBorussia Dortmund host Werder Bremen in a Bundesliga clash on Friday at 7:30pm (UK time).
How can I live stream Dortmund vs Werder Bremen online?
Bet365* stream a selection of Bundesliga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Dortmund vs Werder Bremen, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Dortmund vs Werder Bremen odds
Dortmund are one of just three remaining teams in the Bundesliga yet to taste defeat this season alongside leaders Bayer Leverkusen and perennial winners Bayern Munich. Stuttgart join them in a top four which is separated by just two points, with Dortmund currently at the bottom of that particular group, trailing Bayern Munich on goal difference. It’s been a strong start to the season after losing the title in heartbreaking fashion last summer.
As for Werder Bremen, they’ve endured another tough start after just about staying up last season, winning two and losing five of their opening seven games. Ole Werner’s side fell to damaging back-to-back defeats to Hoffenheim and Darmstadt prior to the international break, leaving them 14th in the table.
Dortmund vs Werder Bremen: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||4/7 with Betfair|
|Correct Score||Dortmund 3-1 Werder Bremen||9/1 with Betfred|
|First Goalscorer||Niclas Fullkrug||9/2 with Boylesports|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Dortmund vs Werder Bremen predictions:
- Dortmund are unbeaten in the Bundesliga this season, winning their last four matches.
- However, they’ve only kept one clean sheet during that time.
- Despite losing five of their seven games, Werder Bremen are the second-highest scorers outside the top six.
- Niclas Fullkrug has opened the scoring in each of Dortmund’s last two Bundesliga matches.
- The striker also scored for Germany against the United States and Mexico during the international break.
Dortmund have won their last four Bundesliga matches but have kept just one clean sheet during that time. Werder Bremen have scored at least once in each of their last five Bundesliga outings.
Julien Duranville is out with a muscle injury, but Ramy Bensebaini returns from suspension. Thomas Meunier and Mateu Morey are nothing nearing returns to full fitness and could feature in the squad here.
Naby Keita, Jiri Pavlenka, Niklas Stark and Amos Pieper make up a busy treatment table for the visitors, while Marco Friedl is struggling with a rib injury. Felix Agu is closing in on a return from a ligament injury and has a small chance of being included in Friday’s squad.
Dortmund vs Werder Bremen head-to-head record
- 11/02/23 – Werder Bremen 0-2 Dortmund – Bundesliga
- 20/08/22 – Dortmund 2-3 Werder Bremen – Bundesliga
- 18/04/21 – Dortmund 4-1 Werder Bremen – Bundesliga
- 15/12/20 – Werder Bremen 1-2 Dortmund – Bundesliga
- 22/02/20 – Werder Bremen 0-2 Dortmund – Bundesliga
Dortmund have won four of their last five meetings with Werder Bremen, who have only picked up one Bundesliga win in this fixture since 2017.
Dortmund vs Werder Bremen Squawka Says
Recommended bet7:30 pm Friday October 20
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 9/1 Bet with Betfred Promo Code – WELCOME40 – Bet £10 Get £40 in Bonuses