Croatia vs Turkey Euro 2024 qualifying live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Croatia and Turkey face off in a Euro 2024 qualifier on Thursday at 7:45pm (UK time).
How to live stream Croatia vs Turkey online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Euro 2024 qualifying matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Croatia vs Turkey, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Croatia vs Turkey odds
Croatia are in complete control of Group D, sitting top on 10 points from four games, with nine goals scored and just one conceded. Up next is a clash with a Turkey side level on points, but having played one game more. This is a massive match in terms of the race to top the group, but it also offers a chance for one of these sides to put some daylight between themselves and Armenia and Wales, who each have seven points.
Croatia vs Turkey predictions
Croatia vs Turkey: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||6/5 with BetGoodwin|
|Correct Score||Croatia 2-1 Turkey||8/1 with BetGoodwin|
|First Goalscorer||Bruno Petkovic||N/A|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Croatia vs Turkey predictions:
- Both teams have scored in three of Turkey’s last four matches.
- Turkey have scored eight goals during that time.
- Bruno Petkovic opened the scoring in Croatia’s last home match — a 5-0 win over Latvia.
- Croatia remain unbeaten in Group D after four matches.
Croatia vs Turkey match tip
Both of Croatia’s goals in their 2-0 win over Turkey in March were scored before half time.
Croatia vs Turkey team news
Croatia will have to make do without top scorer Andrej Kramaric, while Ivan Perisic is injured long-term. Turkey, meanwhile, are missing Cenk Tosun and Enes Unal.
Croatia vs Turkey head-to-head record
- 28/03/23 – Turkey 0-2 Croatia – Euro Qualifying
- 11/10/20 – Turkey 3-3 Croatia – International Friendly
- 05/09/17 – Turkey 1-0 Croatia – World Cup Qualifying
- 05/09/16 – Croatia 1-1 Turkey – World Cup qualifying
- 12/06/16 – Turkey 0-1 Croatia – Euro 2016
These two nations have been regular opponents in recent years, playing each other 11 times since 1996. Croatia hold the advantage with four wins to Turkey’s two, while there have been five draws. Neither side has ever landed back-to-back victories in this fixture.