Chaves vs Benfica live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Chaves and Benfica face off in a Primeira Liga showdown at Estádio Municipal Eng. Manuel Branco Teixeira on Saturday (3:30pm, UK time).
How to live stream Chaves vs Benfica online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Primeira Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Chaves vs Benfica, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Chaves vs Benfica odds
*Odds correct as of 15:30 on November 1
Heading into this latest round of Primeira Liga fixtures, Chaves find themselves sitting in 15th place with seven points through nine matches. The hosts suffered a 5-0 loss to Vitória Guimarães last time out, snapping a three-match unbeaten run (two wins and one draw). As for Benfica, they played out a 1-1 draw with Casa Pia which extended their undefeated run to eight matches (seven wins and one draw), subsequently leaving them in second place and three points behind leaders Sporting.
Primeira Liga top four
- Sporting: 9 games, 25 points
- Benfica: 9 games, 22 points
- Porto: 10 games, 22 points
- Vitoria: 9 games, 19 points
Chaves vs Benfica predictions
Chaves vs Benfica: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||17/20 with BetMGM|
|Correct Score||1-3||9/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Petar Musa||9/2 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Chaves vs Benfica predictions:
- Chaves have conceded the first goal of the game in their last five home games.
- Both teams have scored in three of Benfica’s last four Primeira Liga away matches.
- Chaves have only won one of their last 5 home games against Benfica.
- Benfica are currently on a four-game Primeira Liga away winning streak.
Chaves vs Benfica match tip
There have been three or more goals scored in total in each of Chaves’s last five home games.
Chaves vs Benfica team news
Ygor Nogueira is the only player missing for Chaves this week as he’s serving a suspension. Benfica, meanwhile, have no one currently reported injured or suspended.
Chaves vs Benfica head-to-head record
- 15/04/23 – Chaves 1-0 Benfica – Primera Liga
- 19/10/22 – Benfica 5-0 Chaves – Primera Liga
- 25/02/19 – Benfica 4-0 Chaves – Primera Liga
- 27/09/18 – Chaves 2-2 Benfica – Primera Liga
- 20/01/18 – Benfica 3-0 Chaves – Primera Liga
Chaves ended a two-game losing streak against Benfica last time out. Issah Abass scored the game’s winner deep into second-half stoppage time.