Cardiff vs Norwich predictions: tips, odds and team news
Cardiff and Norwich go head-to-head in the Championship on Saturday at 3pm (UK time).
Cardiff vs Norwich odds
18+ only. BeGambleAware.
Cardiff will be full of confidence as they head into the weekend defending a three-game unbeaten run in which they’ve taken seven points and kept three clean sheets. That sequence has jumped them back into seventh place in the Championship table, just one point adrift of Preston North End in the final playoff spot.
Up next is a home clash against a Norwich City side enduring a four-match losing streak and a run of just one point from their last six matches. As a result, the Canaries have slipped to 17th in the table and although they’re still only eight points off the playoffs, they’re also only six points above the relegation zone. Things need to change quickly.
Cardiff vs Norwich: Predictions
|6/5 with Paddy Power
|Cardiff 2-0 Norwich
|10/1 with Midnite
|6/1 with Unibet
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Cardiff vs Norwich predictions:
- Cardiff have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three Championship matches.
- Norwich have five of their last six Championship matches, including their last four.
- No Cardiff player has scored more goals than Ike Ugbo (3) in the Championship this season.
Despite their strong form, Cardiff have scored more than twice in a single match on just two occasions in the Championship this season.
Cardiff team news
|Aaron Ramsey, Callum O’Dowda
Aaron Ramsey won’t return to action until December, while Callum O’Dowda is out until early January at least.
Norwich team news
|Angus Gunn, Ashley Barnes, Grant Hanley, Jacob Lungi Sorensen, Josh Sargent
Angus Gunn, Ashley Barnes, Grant Hanley, Jacob Lungi Sorensen and Josh Sargent should all be back fit in the coming weeks but, unfortunately, not in time for this match.
Cardiff vs Norwich head-to-head record
- 25/02/23 – Norwich 2-0 Cardiff – Championship
- 30/07/22 – Cardiff 1-0 Norwich- Championship
- 16/01/21 – Cardiff 1-2 Norwich- Championship
- 19/12/20 – Norwich 2-0 Cardiff- Championship
- 28/08/18 – Cardiff 1-3 Norwich – EFL Cup
Norwich have won four of the last five meetings with Cardiff, while there hasn’t been a draw in any of the last 12 meetings. The last draw was in a Premier League encounter in October 2013.