Cagliari v Milan live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Cagliari and Milan face off in a Serie A showdown at the Sardegna Arena on Wednesday (5:30pm, UK time).
How to live stream Cagliari vs Milan online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Cagliari vs Milan, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Cagliari vs Milan odds
*Odds correct as of 19:00 on September 25
Cagliari heads into this latest round of Serie A fixtures sitting in 19th place with two points after five matches. The hosts were defeated 2-0 in their last match at Atalanta, extending their winless start to five (two draws and three losses). Milan triumphed 1-0 over Hellas Verona at home last time out, leaving the visitors in second place on 12 points through five matches. They are three points behind leaders Internazionale.
Milan have got the better of Cagliari of late, unbeaten in their last 10 Serie A matches (eight wins and two draws). Cagliari are seeking their first league win over Milan since May 2017. The Rossoneri have outscored them 20-4 during their unbeaten run. Cagliari will also be looking to end a four-match home winless streak (one draw and three losses). Away from home this season, Milan has picked up two wins and one loss.
Cagliari vs Milan predictions
Cagliari vs Milan: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||4/5 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||0-2||7/1 with Midnite|
|First Goalscorer||Rafael Leao||27/5 with Unibet|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Cagliari vs Milan predictions:
- Cagliari conceded at least one goal from Milan in the last 10 home games
- Milan are the team against which Cagliari have lost the most matches in Serie A: 45 out of 80, with eight wins for Cagliari and 27 draws.
- Cagliari have scored only one goal this season, and in their Serie A history, only in the 2008/09 season (under Max Allegri’s management) did they score one or fewer goals in their first five matches of the season.
- There have been fewer than three goals scored in total in each of Cagliari’s last 4 home games
- Cagliari have won only one of their last 10 home matches in Serie A (three draws and six losses): a 1-0 victory against Sassuolo on April 16, 2022.
Cagliari vs Milan match tip
Olivier Giroud is the only player this season who has been involved in at least one goal in all five opening matchdays (four goals and three assists).
Cagliari vs Milan team news
Pierre Kalulu, Mattia Caldara and Ismaël Bennacer are missing for Milan this week. No fewer than nine Cagliari players are ruled out. Elio Capradossi, Alessandro Di Pardo, Marko Rog, Jakub Jankto, Gastón Pereiro, Marco Mancosu, Jacopo Desogus, Gianluca Lapadula and Leonardo Pavoletti are nursing respective knocks.
Cagliari vs Milan head-to-head record
- 19/03/2022 – Cagliari 0-1 Milan – Serie A
- 29/08/2021 – Milan 4-1 Cagliari – Serie A
- 16/05/2021 – Milan 0-0 Cagliari – Serie A
- 18/01/2021 – Cagliari 0-2 Milan – Serie A
- 01/08/2020 – Milan 3-0 Cagliari – Serie A
Cagliari have won only one of their last 37 matches against Milan in Serie A (eight draws and 28 losses): a 2-1 victory at the Sant’Elia on May 28, 2017.