Besiktas vs Istanbul Basaksehir live stream: Super Lig predictions, tips, odds and team news
Besiktas and Istanbul Basaksehir face off in a Super Lig showdown at Beşiktaş Stadium on Sunday (1pm, UK time).
How to live stream Besiktas vs Istanbul Basaksehir online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Super Lig matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Besiktas vs Istanbul Basaksehir, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Besiktas vs Istanbul Basaksehir odds
Odds correct as of 17:00 on November 09
Heading into this latest round of Super Lig fixtures Besiktas find themselves sitting in fifth place on 19 points through 11 matches. The hosts suffered a 3-2 loss at Antalyaspor last time out however they’ve won their last four home league matches on the bounce. As for Istanbul Basaksehir, they’re second from bottom after winning just two of 11 opening-round outings. Çağdaş Atan’s men were held to a 3-3 draw by Ankaragücü last time out subsequently extending their winless run (one defeat and two losses). Furthermore, they’ve failed to win any of their last four away Super Lig games (two losses and two draws).
Besiktas vs Istanbul Basaksehir predictions
Besiktas vs Istanbul Basaksehir: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||5/6 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||2-0||7/1 with Boylesports|
|First Goalscorer||Vincent Aboubakar||9/2 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Besiktas vs Istanbul Basaksehir predictions:
- There have been exactly two goals in four out of five Besiktas’ Super Lig home games this season.
- Istanbul Basaksehir have won just one of their last five Super Lig games.
- Istanbul Basaksehir have failed to score in their last four Super Lig away matches.
- Besiktas have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four home games.
- Vincent Aboubakar scored Besiktas’ first goal in two of their last three home Super Lig games.
Besiktas vs Istanbul Basaksehir match tip
Cenk Tosun has scored in the last two games for Besiktas.
Besiktas vs Istanbul Basaksehir team news
Vincent Aboubakar and Daniel Amartey are both doubtful for Besiktas while Omar Colley, Arthur Masuaku, Emrecan Uzunhan and Tayyib Talha Sanuc are ruled out. As for Basaksehir they’re without Patryk Szysz and may not be able to count upon Efe Arda Koyuncu and Muhammed Sengezer.
Besiktas vs Istanbul Basaksehir head-to-head record
- 12/03/2023 – Istanbul Basaksehir 0-2 Besiktas – Super Lig
- 12/09/2022 – Besiktas 0-1 Istanbul Basaksehir – Super Lig
- 07/03/2022 – Besiktas 2-2 Istanbul Basaksehir – Super Lig
- 15/10/2021 – Istanbul Basaksehir 3-2 Besiktas – Super Lig
- 16/03/2021 – Besiktas 3-2 Istanbul Basaksehir – Turkish Cup
Both teams shared a win apiece in their two Super Lig meetings last term.