How to live stream Benfica vs Famalicao: Primeira Liga predictions, tips, odds & team news
Reigning champions Benfica host Famalicao in the Primeira Liga on Friday at 6:45pm (UK time).
How to live stream Benfica vs Famalicao online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Primeira Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Benfica vs Famalicao, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Benfica vs Famalicao odds
Odds correct as of 10:20 on December 29
Even if they don’t occupy top spot, Benfica’s title defence is going pretty well so far. The champions trail rivals Sporting CP by just a single point and have lost only one of their opening 14 matches. What’s more, Roger Schmidt’s side have recovered from a recent blip of back-to-back draws against Moreirense and Farense by beating fellow title challengers Braga 1-0 away from home. Benfica are currently unbeaten at home in the league, winning four and drawing two of their six matches at the Estádio da Luz, scoring twice in stoppage time to beat title rivals Sporting at the start of November.
As for Famalicao, they’re 7th in the table, but already trail the top six by eight points. They’re also in need of a boost after winning just two of their last 10 games across all competitions, and none of their last four. Last time out, Famalicao quickly recovered from an early setback against Estoril to draw 1-1. Famalicao have lost their last six league away games against Benfica, failing to score in each of their last four and will need a monumental effort to get something out of this game.
Benfica vs Famalicao predictions
Benfica vs Famalicao: Predictions
|7/10 with BetVictor
|5/1 with Boylesports
|4/1 with Bet365
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Benfica vs Famalicao predictions:
- Benfica are unbeaten in their last 11 meetings without Famalicao across all competitions.
- They’ve kept a clean sheet in the last four of those meetings.
- Rafa Silva has scored five goals in eight career appearances against Famalicao. Only against Pacos de Ferreira (6 in 14 games) does he have a better record.
- Benfica have already beaten Famalicao 2-0 twice in 2023.
Benfica vs Famalicao match tip
Five of Benfica’s last six Primeira Liga goals have come in the second half, including two in stoppage time in that dramatic 2-1 win over Lisbon rivals Sporting CP in November.
Benfica vs Famalicao team news
Benfica team news
Alexander Bah may be able to feature for the hosts, but David Neres remains sidelined until mid-January.
Famalicao team news
Famalicao appear to have a clean bill of health ahead of Friday’s match.
Benfica vs Famalicao head-to-head record
- 25/11/23 – Benfica 2-0 Famalicao – Taca de Portugal
- 03/03/23 – Benfica 2-0 Famalicao – Primeira Liga
- 10/09/22 – Famalicao 0-1 Benfica – Primeira Liga
- 23/04/22 – Benfica 0-0 Famalicao – Primeira Liga
- 12/12/21 – Famalico 1-4 Benfica – Primeira Liga
Benfica have won five of their last six home games against Famalicao without conceding.