Benfica vs Estrela live stream: tips, odds, team news & predictions
Benfica and Estrela face off in a Primeira Liga showdown at Estádio da Luz on Saturday evening (8:30pm, UK time).
How to live stream Benfica vs Estrela online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Primeira Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Benfica vs Estrela, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Benfica vs Estrela odds
Benfica opened their Primeira Liga defence with a 3-2 loss against Boavista on the road. Estrela, meanwhile, suffered a 1-0 defeat to Vitória Guimarães on their return. The last meeting between the sides was a Taça da Liga match encounter which saw Benfica run out 3-2 winners. On home soil last season, Benfica registered 15 wins across 17 matches while losing just once. Estrela picked up eight wins and one defeat across their 17 Segunda Liga road games.
Benfica vs Estrela predictions
Benfica vs Estrela: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||1/2 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||3-0||5/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Rafa Silva||15/4 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Benfica vs Estrela predictions:
- There have been three or more goals scored in total in each of Estrela’s last five away games
- Estrela have conceded the first goal of the game in their last five away games.
- Benfica have kept a clean sheet in their last four home matches.
- Benfica won 15 of their 17 home games last season.
- Benfica are unbeaten in the Primeira Liga against Estrela at home (14 wins and two draws).
Benfica vs Estrela match tip
Angel Di María has scored in the last two games for Benfica.
Benfica vs Estrela team news
Just three players are missing for the champions this weekend. Reserve team goalkeeper André Gomes is a long-term absentee with a shoulder injury and he’s joined on the sidelines by full-back David Jurásek while Petar Musa serves a suspension.
Benfica team news
|None||André Gomes, David Jurásek, Petar Musa||None|
Head coach Sérgio Vieira is missing skipper Miguel Lopes after the right-back was sent off in their Primeira Liga opener.
Estrela team news
Benfica vs Estrela head-to-head record
- 20/11/2022 – Estrela 2-3 Benfica – Taça da Liga
- 12/01/2021 – Estrela 0-4 Benfica – Taça de Portugal
- 05/04/2009 – Estrela 1-2 Benfica – Primeira Liga
- 16/11/2008 – Benfica 1-0 Estrela – Primeira Liga
- 04/05/2008 – Estrela 0-0 Benfica – Primeira Liga
This will be the 33rd top-flight meeting between Benfica and Estrela. Of those previous showdowns, Estrela won twice (the last coming in February 2000 when they ran out 3-0 winners at home). Benfica have 25 wins and have won their last eight home matches against Estrela.