Belgium v Sweden predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Belgium and Sweden face off in a Euro 2024 qualifying showdown at the King Baudouin Stadium on Monday (7:45pm, UK time).
Belgium vs Sweden odds
*Odds correct as of 16:00 on October 13
It’s looking very much like a battle between Belgium and Austria to win Euro 2024 qualifying Group F with third-place Sweden somewhat adrift. The hosts are unbeaten while Janne Andersson’s side has already tasted three defeats.
Euro 2024 qualifying Group F table
- Belgium: 5 games, 13 points
- Austria: 5 games, 13 points
- Sweden: 5 games, 6 points
- Azerbaijan: 4 games, 1 point
- Estonia: 5 games, 1 point
Belgium vs Sweden predictions
Belgium vs Sweden: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||8/11 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||3-0||11/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Romelu Lukaku||–|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Belgium vs Sweden predictions:
- Belgium are unbeaten in seven games.
- Sweden haven’t won any of their last four games against Belgium.
- Belgium are currently on a three-game winning streak.
- Belgium kept a clean sheet in three matches in a row.
- Belgium scored at least one goal for six consecutive matches.
Belgium vs Sweden match tip
Nine of Belgium’s last ten Euro qualifying home games have ended with over 2.5 goals scored in them.
Belgium vs Sweden team news
Belgian defensive stalwart Jan Vertonghen continues to go strong having recently won his 150th international cap. Romelu Lukaku is his nation’s all-time leading scorer having bagged 77 goals across 110 outings. Viktor Gyökeres is expected to lead Sweden’s attack while Dejan Kulusevski remains as their difference-maker.
Belgium vs Sweden head-to-head record
- 24 Mar 2023 – Sweden 0-3 Belgium – UEFA Euro qualifying
- 22 Jun 2016 – Sweden 0-1 Belgium – Euro 2016
- 01 Jun 2014 – Sweden 0-2 Belgium – International Friendly
- 10 Jun 2000 – Belgium 2-1 Sweden – Euro 2000
- 21 Feb 1990 – Belgium 0-0 Sweden – International Friendly
Belgium are unbeaten in their last five meetings with Sweden including winning the last four on the bounce.