Bayern Munich v Bayer Leverkusen live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Bayern Munich and Bayer Leverkusen face off in a Bundesliga showdown at the Allianz Arena on Friday (7:30pm, UK time).
How to live stream Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Bundesliga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen odds
*Odds correct as of 07:00 on September 12
Both teams come into this latest round of Bundesliga fixtures with a perfect record. Bayern Munich claimed a 2-1 success at Borussia M’gladbach last time out to extend their winning streak (three games). Bayer Leverkusen, meanwhile, ran out 5-1 winners over Darmstadt 98 at home leaving them atop the championship table and in front of Bayern due to a superior goal difference.
Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen predictions
Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||2/5 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||3-2||14/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Victor Boniface||7/1 with Betfair|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen predictions:
- Victor Boniface has netted on four occasions, including two match-opening goals.
- Bayern Munich have scored 1+ goals in all of their last 30 Bundesliga games.
- Bayer Leverkusen have managed to win in only 6 of their 37 most recent clashes with Bayern in the Bundesliga
- Bayern has taken part in some high-scoring meetings, with over 2.5 goals scored in their last eight matches in all competitions.
- Both teams have scored in two of Bayer’s opening three Bundesliga games.
Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen match tip
Harry Kane has netted in each of his last three domestic home league appearances.
Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen team news
Raphael Guerreiro (calf) and Manuel Neuer (broken leg) are both out for Bayern while there are doubts over the availability of Tarek Buchmann (hamstring) and Jamal Musiala (hamstring). Bayer head coach Xabi Alonso is without Arthur (thigh) and Patrik Schick (groin) but could have Timothy Fosu-Mensah back in his squad.
Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen head-to-head record
- 19/03/23 – Bayer Leverkusen 2-1 Bayern Munich – Bundesliga
- 30/09/22 – Bayern Munich 4-0 Bayer Leverkusen – Bundesliga
- 05/03/22 – Bayern Munich 1-1 Bayer Leverkusen – Bundesliga
- 17/10/21 – Bayer Leverkusen 1-5 Bayern Munich – Bundesliga
- 20/04/21 – Bayern Munich 2-0 Bayer Leverkusen – Bundesliga
Leverkusen won the last Bundesliga meeting, emerging victorious 2-1 at BayArena last season. Exequiel Palacios led Leverkusen with a brace. Joshua Kimmich scored Bayern’s only goal.