Barcelona vs Cadiz live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Barcelona and Cadiz face off in a La Liga showdown at Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys on Sunday evening (6:30pm, UK time).
Barcelona vs Cadiz odds
A goalless stalemate at Getafe last time out means Barcelona have drawn 0-0 on the opening day in back-to-back La Liga seasons for the first time ever. It puts the champions on the backfoot when they get their home campaign underway this weekend. Cádiz, meanwhile, registered a 1-0 win over Deportivo Alavés at home. Fede San Emeterio netted the game’s only goal.
How to live stream Barcelona vs Cadiz online:
Bet365* streams a selection of La Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Barcelona vs Cadiz, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Barcelona vs Cadiz predictions
Barcelona vs Cadiz: Predictions
|BTTS?||TBC||5/1 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||2-0||4/7 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Pedri||11/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Barcelona vs Cadiz predictions:
- Barcelona have won their last two games against Cadiz in La Liga without conceding a single goal.
- Cadiz have not won in any of their last five La Liga away matches (two draws and three losses).
- Barcelona have kept 16 clean sheets in their 24 league games in 2023, more than any other team in Europe’s big five leagues this year.
- Barcelona have never drawn their first two games of a single campaign in the history of the competition.
- Cadiz coach Sergio González has lost 10 of the 11 LaLiga games he has managed against Barcelona,
Barcelona vs Cadiz match tip
Robert Lewandowski has scored in both of his La Liga games against Cádiz (two goals in total), as well as providing two assists.
Barcelona vs Cadiz team news
Barcelona team news
|None||Ronald Araújo, Íñigo Martínez, Raphinha||None|
No fewer than four players are missing for Getafe this weekend. Sergi Guardiola, Víctor Chust, Gonzalo Escalante and Brian Ocampo are nursing respective injuries.
Cadiz team news
|None||Sergi Guardiola, Víctor Chust, Gonzalo Escalante, Brian Ocampo||None|
Barcelona vs Cadiz head-to-head record
- 19/02/2023 – Barcelona 2-0 Cadiz – La Liga
- 10/09/2022 – Cadiz 0-4 Barcelona – La Liga
- 18/04/2022 – Barcelona 0-1 Cadiz – La Liga
- 23/09/2021 – Cadiz 0-0 Barcelona – La Liga
- 21/02/2021 – Barcelona 1-1 Cadiz – La Liga
Barcelona have won their last two games against Cádiz in La Liga without conceding a single goal, having failed to win any of their previous four against them in the competition (two draws and two losses) – only once previously have they kept three consecutive clean sheets against them in the top-flight (three wins in December 1990).