Barcelona vs Alaves La Liga live stream: Predictions, tips, odds and team news
Barcelona will look to keep pace with the top two in La Liga when they host Alaves on Sunday at 3:15pm (UK time).
How can I live stream Barcelona vs Alaves online?
Bet365* stream a selection of La Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Barcelona vs Alaves online, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Barcelona vs Alaves odds
18+ only. BeGambleAware.
It’s been a tough few weeks for Barcelona, who have lost two of their last four games across all competitions, losing 2-1 at home to arch-rivals Real Madrid and 1-0 away at Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League, either side of a 1-0 win over Real Sociedad. Nevertheless, the Blaugrana remain just seven points adrift of surprise La Liga leaders Girona and five points behind Real Madrid, with a game in hand on both.
As for Alaves, they’ve worked their way out of a seven-game winless run, first emphatically beating Deportivo Murcia 10-0 in the Copa del Rey before earning a hard-fought 1-0 victory over Almeria to climb to 14th in the La Liga table, five points clear of the relegation zone.
Barcelona vs Alaves: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||11/10 with Sky Bet|
|Correct Score||Barcelona 2-1 Alaves||17/2 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Ferran Torres||11/2 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Barcelona vs Alaves predictions:
- Barcelona have kept just two clean sheets in their last six games across all competitions.
- Alaves have scored at least once in each of their last five games across all competitions.
- Ferran Torres has opened the scoring three times for Barcelona this season across all competitions.
- Barcelona are unbeaten in their last 12 matches against Alaves, winning 10 of them.
Six of Barcelona’s eight La Liga wins this season have been by just a single goal.
Barcelona team news
|–||Sergi Roberto, Gavi||Frenkie de Jong|
Frenkie de Jong is back in training but it’s unclear if he’ll return to action here. Barcelona will remain without Sergi Roberto, while Gavi is suspended.
Alaves team news
|–||Carlos Benavidez, Giuliano Simeone||–|
Carlos Benavidez and Giuliano Simeone are both injured for the visitors.
Barcelona vs Alaves head-to-head record
- 23/01/22 – Alaves 0-1 Barcelona – La Liga
- 03/10/21 – Barcelona 1-1 Alaves – La Liga
- 13/02/21 – Barcelona 5-1 Alaves – La Liga
- 31/10/20 – Alaves 1-1 Barcelona – La Liga
- 19/07/20 – Alaves 0-5 Barcelona – La Liga
Alaves have picked up a couple of draws against Barcelona in recent times but it’s the Blaugrana who have maintained superiority in this fixture.
Barcelona vs Alaves: Squawka Says
Recommended bet3:15 pm Sunday November 12
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 17/2 Bet with Bet365 Free Bet Offers – Bet £10 get £30 when you sign up – December 2023