Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid live stream: Tips, odds, team news and predictions
Fierce rivals Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid face off in a La Liga showdown at the Metropolitano Stadium on Sunday (8pm, UK time).
How to live stream Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid online:
Bet365* streams a selection of La Liga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid odds
*Odds correct as of 15:00 on September 20
Coming into this weekend’s much-anticipated clash, Atletico have yet to fire on all cylinders. Diego Simeone’s men saw a three-game unbeaten run (one draw and two wins) come to an end last time out when they were humbled 3-0 against Valencia on the road. It’s been a perfect start to La Liga for Real Madrid who head into matchday six looking to extend their five-game winning streak. Carlo Ancelotti’s side have often come from behind to win games, case in point last time out against Real Sociedad at home, and this latest Madrid derby should provide the sternest of tests.
Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid predictions
Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||3/4 with Bet365|
|Correct Score||1-2||8/1 with Sky Bet|
|First Goalscorer||Jude Bellingham||8/1 with Midnite|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid predictions:
- Real Madrid have conceded the fewest goals in La Liga.
- They’ve also not conceded two or more goals in a game this season.
- Atletico scored in each of their last 11 league Madrid derbies.
- The most common result when Atletico is playing at home is 1-2.
- Atletico won only one of their last 14 meetings with Real in La Liga.
Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid match tip
Antoine Griezmann is the Atletico player who has scored the most goals against Real Madrid in La Liga this century.
Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid team news
No fewer than seven players are missing for Atletico Madrid this weekend. Vitolo and Reinildo Mandava are long-term absentees with serious knee injuries. Thomas Lemar (Achilles tendon) is expected to return in the new year. Rodrigo De Paul (muscle), Çağlar Söyüncü (hip), Memphis Depay (muscle) and Koke (hamstring) also miss out. Daniel Carvajal (muscle) joins Vinícius Júnior (thigh) in Real’s physio room which already features Éder Militão and Thibaut Courtois both of whom sustained an ACL injury as the season got underway.
Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid head-to-head record
- 25/02/2023 – Real Madrid 1-1 Atletico Madrid – La Liga
- 26/01/2023 – Real Madrid 3-1 Atletico Madrid – Copa del Rey
- 18/09/2022 – Atletico Madrid 1-2 Real Madrid – La Liga
- 08/05/2022 – Atletico Madrid 1-0 Real Madrid – La Liga
- 12/12/2021 – Real Madrid 2-0 Atletico Madrid – La Liga
Atletico Madrid have won only one of their last 14 meetings with Real Madrid in La Liga (seven draws and six losses), having remained undefeated in their previous six derbies against them in the competition (four wins and two draws).