Atalanta vs Inter predictions: tips, odds and team news
Atalanta and Inter meet in a top-of-the-table Serie A clash on Saturday at 5pm (UK time).
How can I live stream Atalanta vs Inter online?
Bet365* stream a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Atalanta vs Inter online, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Atalanta vs Inter odds
18+ only. BeGambleAware.
It’s been another strong start to the season for Atalanta, who sit fourth in the Serie A table with 19 points from 10 games. Gian Piero Gasperini’s side won 3-0 away at Empoli last time out, meaning they’ve lost just one of their last nine matches across all competitions. However, Saturday’s clash will be an altogether different challenge against league leaders Inter, who have lost just one of their opening 10 Serie A matches and are enjoying a run of one defeat from their 13 matches across all competitions so far this season.
Atalanta vs Inter: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||8/11 with Midnite|
|Correct Score||Atalanta 1-2 Inter||8/1 with BetGoodwin|
|First Goalscorer||Marcus Thuram||13/2 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Atalanta vs Inter predictions:
- Inter are unbeaten in their last 10 matches against Atalanta across all competitions (5 wins, 5 draws), winning their last three.
- Both teams have scored in two of the last three meetings between these two sides.
- Atalanta have failed to score just once this season in any competition.
- Inter, meanwhile, have scored at least once in every game they’ve played this season.
- Marcus Thuram has opened the scoring in Inter’s last two Serie A games.
Inter’s last four Serie A goals have come in the second half, while four of Atalanta’s last seven Serie A goals have come after the break.
Inter are Serie A’s highest scorers this season (25 goals ) while only three teams have scored more than Atalanta (18). Lautaro Martinez has scored 11 Serie A goals this season, at least five more than any other player. Inter are unbeaten in their last 10 Serie A matches against Atalanta.
Atalanta team news
|–||Davide Zappacosta, El Bilal Toure, Jose Luis Palomino||–|
Davide Zappacosta is out due to illness, while El Bilal Toure and Jose Luis Palomino are both still sidelined through injury and likely won’t return for another couple of weeks.
Inter team news
|–||Juan Cuadrado||Marko Arnautovic|
Juan Cuadrado is still sidelined with a muscle injury but Inter will hope to welcome back Marko Arnautovic after a hamstring problem.
Atalanta vs Inter head-to-head record
- 27/05/23 – Inter 3-2 Atalanta – Serie A
- 31/01/23 – Inter 1-0 Atalanta – Serie A
- 13/11/22 – Atalanta 2-3 Inter – Serie A
- 16/01/22 – Atalanta 0-0 Inter – Serie A
- 25/09/21 – Inter 2-2 Atalanta – Serie A
Inter have won their last three matches against Atalanta, while their last defeat in this fixture came back in November 2018.
Atalanta vs Inter Squawka Says
Recommended bet5:00 pm Saturday November 04
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 8/1 Bet with BetGoodwin Sign-Up Offer: 50% back as a free bet up to £25 on first day losses