Atalanta vs Juventus Serie A live stream: Predictions, odds, tips and team news
Atalanta and Juventus lock horns in a top-of-the-table Serie A clash on Sunday at 5pm (UK time).
How to live stream Atalanta vs Juventus online:
Bet365* stream a selection of Serie A matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Atalanta vs Juventus, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Atalanta vs Juventus odds
Atalanta have had a mixed start to the new Serie A season, winning three and losing two of their opening five games, once again showing why they’re the ‘Yin and Yang’ of the Italian top-flight. Even so, that’s still been enough to see them sitting sixth in the table, and they look set to challenge for European places at the very least once again. They face an away trip to Hellas Verona on Wednesday before this match.
As for Juventus, they sit second behind only Inter with 13 points from six games, however, they have played one game extra than those around them. Juve will be confident after recovering from a 4-2 loss against Sassuolo by beating Lecce 1-0 last time out, but Atalanta will be an entirely different level of test.
Atalanta vs Juventus predictions
Atlanta vs Juventus: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||4/6 with Betfair|
|Correct Score||Atalanta 2-2 Juventus||12/2 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Dusan Vlahovic||7/1 with Boylesports|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Atalanta vs Juventus predictions:
- Only Inter (14) have scored more Serie A goals than Juventus (12), while Atalanta have 10.
- Both teams have scored in five combined matches featuring Atalanta or Juventus this season.
- Only Lautaro Martinez (5) scored more Serie A goals than Dusan Vlahovic (4).
- Both teams have scored in eight of the last 12 meetings between these two teams.
Atalanta vs Juventus match tip
Eight of the last 11 combined Atalanta and Juventus goals (all comps) have come in the second half of matches.
Atalanta vs Juventus Bet-Builder tip
We should reasonably expect a lot of goals in this match and if that’s to happen, expect Ademola Lookman and Federico Chiesa to be at the heart of the action. The former has scored in back-to-back Serie A matches, while the latter is level with Vlahovic as Serie A’s second-highest scorer. Juventus have received a league-high 17 yellow cards this season.
Atalanta vs Juventus team news
Atalanta team news
|–||El Bilal Toure, Gianluca Scamacca||–|
El Bilal Toure and Gianluca Scamacca are both sidelined against Hellas Verona and that should remain the case here.
Juventus team news
|–||Paul Pogba, Alex Sandro, Mattia De Sciglio, Moise Kean||–|
This game should come around just too early for Alex Sandro, Mattia De Sciglio and Moise Kean, while Paul Pogba is suspended.
Atalanta vs Juventus head-to-head record
- 07 May 23 – Atalanta 0-2 Juventus – Serie A
- 22 Jan 23 – Juventus 3-3 Atalanta – Serie A
- 13 Feb 22 – Atalanta 1-1 Juventus – Serie A
- 27 Nov 21 – Juventus 0-1 Atalanta – Serie A
- 19 May 21 – Atalanta 1-2 Juventus – Coppa Italia
Atalanta have won just one of their last five meetings with Juventus in all competitions, though they have picked up two draws during that time.
Atalanta vs Juventus Squawka Says
Recommended bet5:00 pm Sunday October 01
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 12/2 Bet with Bet365 Free Bet Offers – Bet £10 get £30 when you sign up – December 2023