Arsenal vs West Ham Premier League predictions: tips, odds and team news
Arsenal and West Ham go head-to-head on Thursday at 8:15pm (UK time).
Arsenal vs West Ham odds
Arsenal sit second only to Liverpool in the Premier League table but know they’ll return to the summit with a win here thanks to trailing the Reds by just two points with a game in hand. The Gunners will have been thrilled to leave Anfield with a point last week despite giving up a 1-0 lead, meaning top spot remains in their destiny for now.
Up next is a West Ham side sitting seventh after beating Manchester United 2-0 in their last match. The Hammers can also climb back above the Red Devils into sixth by avoiding defeat here, while a win would see them close the gap on the Champions League places to just four points.
*Odds correct as of 10:00 on December 26
Arsenal vs West Ham: Predictions
|10/1 with Bet365
|Arsenal 3-1 West Ham
|11/1 with Bet365
|11/2 with Sky Bet
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Arsenal vs West Ham predictions:
- There hasn’t been a clean sheet in the last four editions of this fixture.
- The minimum number of goals scored in a single meeting during that time is three.
- No Arsenal player has scored more goals than Bukayo Saka (5) this season.
This fixture has seen at least four goals scored in its last three editions.
Arsenal team news
|Fabio Vieira, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Thomas Partey, Kai Havertz, Jurrien Timber
Kai Havertz is suspended while Fabio Vieira, Takehiro Tomiyasu and Thomas Partey remain absent through injury.
West Ham team news
|Nayef Aguerd, Maxwel Cornet
Michail Antonio is out with an injury but the Hammers could welcome back Nayef Aguerd and Maxwel Cornet.
Arsenal vs West Ham head-to-head record
- 01/11/23 – West Ham 3-1 Arsenal – EFL Cup
- 16/04/23 – West Ham 2-2 Arsenal – Premier League
- 26/12/22 – Arsenal 3-1 West Ham – Premier League
- 01/05/22 – West Ham 1-2 Arsenal – Premier League
- 15/12/21 – Arsenal 2-0 West Ham – Premier League