Arsenal v Lens Champions League predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Arsenal and Lens go head-to-head in the Champions League on Wednesday at 8pm (UK time).
Arsenal vs Lens odds
*Odds correct as of 17:00 on November 28
It’s been a near-perfect start for Group B leaders Arsenal who head into matchday five sitting on nine points and four ahead of PSV who sit in second place. Mikel Arteta’s side’s only setback was a loss at Lens last month. That win gives the French side confidence when they visit Britain’s capital. “We are Lens, we have experience in the Champions League,” said head coach Franck Haise. “We still have two more matches to play, and we know what we need to do. We know how to handle that pressure.”
Arsenal vs Lens predictions
Arsenal vs Lens: Predictions
|3/4 with Bet365
|11/2 with Bet365
|5/1 with Bet365
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Arsenal vs Lens predictions:
- In the last nine Champions League games between French and English sides played in England, the visitors have suffered eight defeats and only managed one victory.
- Mikel Arteta has only suffered one defeat in his last 12 European games at the Emirates Stadium (eight wins and three draws), winning five of the last six (one draw).
- Arsenal haven’t conceded a goal at home in the Champions League netting six goals in the process.
Leandro Trossard has netted in each of Arsenal’s last two Premier League home matches.
Arsenal team news
Martin Ødegaard returned to Arsenal’s starting lineup against Brentford last time out while Ben White and Cedric Soares started on the bench. Emile Smith-Rowe remains a doubt but Thomas Partey is still ruled out.
Lens team news
|Morgan Guilavogui, Deiver Machado, Oscar Cortes, Jimmy Cabot, Wuilker Faríñez
Morgan Guilavogui serves a one-match ban and joins Deiver Machado, Oscar Cortes, Jimmy Cabot and Wuilker Faríñez on the sidelines.
Arsenal vs Lens head-to-head record
- 03/10/2023 – Lens 2-1 Arsenal – Champions League
- 20/04/2000 – Lens 1-2 Arsenal – Europa League
- 06/04/2000 – Arsenal 1-0 Lens – Europa League
- 25/11/1998 – Arsenal 0-1 Lens – Champions League
- 16/09/1998 – Lens 1-1 Arsenal – Champions League
Arsenal have never beaten Lens in a Champions League match in three attempts (one draw and two losses). It is the most times they have faced an opponent without winning in the competition.