Armenia v Wales Euro 2024 qualifying predictions: Tips, odds and team news
Wales will be hoping they can take a step closer to qualifying for Euro 2024 when they travel to face Armenia on Saturday at 2pm (UK time).
Armenia vs Wales odds
*Odds correct as of 14:00 on November 16
Wales will qualify for Euro 2024 if they beat Armenia and Croatia lose to Latvia in the latest round of fixtures. Rob Page’s men are second in group D, ahead of Croatia on their head-to-head record. They’ll be hoping qualification comes this weekend too, as Wales face Turkey in their final game.
Armenia, meanwhile, know they will be unable to qualify for Euro 2024 if they lose, or if they draw and Croatia win. The hosts are three points behind Wales (and Croatia) and are currently on a three-game winless streak, losing one and drawing two. Victory here would also see Armenia overtake Wales on a better head-to-head record, winning the reverse fixture.
Armenia vs Wales predictions
Armenia vs Wales: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||4/5 with Sky Bet|
|Correct Score||0-2||8/1 with Betfred|
|First Goalscorer||Nathan Broadhead||6/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Armenia vs Wales predictions:
- Armenia have lost three of their last four Euro qualification home matches.
- Wales have lost just one of their previous five Euro qualifying road games.
- Excluding own goals, Armenia have only scored in one of their last four Euro qualifying home games.
- Wales have scored first in three of their last five Euro qualifying away matches.
Armenia vs Wales match tip
Wales haven’t been the most exciting teams to watch away from home. Each of Wales’ last five Euro qualifying away matches have seen fewer than 3.5 goals scored in them.
Armenia vs Wales team news
It’s a very much settled Armenia squad though only two players with more than 75 international caps: skipper Varazdat Haroyan and fellow defender Kamo Hovhannisyan both of whom play for regional powerhouse Astana.
Sunderland defender and former England U21 international Jay Dasilva have earned their first Wales call-up. Charlie Savage is among those dropping out from the last round of international fixtures.
Armenia vs Wales head-to-head record
- 16 June 2023 – Wales 2-4 Armenia – European Championship qualifier
- 1 September 2001 – Wales 0-0 Armenia – World Cup qualifier
- 24 Mar ch2001 – Armenia 2-2 Wales – World Cup qualifier
Armenia are unbeaten against Wales, with one win and two draws.
Armenia vs Wales Squawka Says
Recommended bet2:00 pm Saturday November 18
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 8/1 Bet with Betfred Promo Code – WELCOME40 – Bet £10 Get £40 in Bonuses