Ajax vs Vitesse Eredivisie live stream: How to watch Eredivisie online
Ajax and Vitesse face off in an Eredivisie showdown at the Johan Cruijff ArenA on Saturday (8pm, UK time).
How to live stream Ajax vs Vitesse online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Eredivisie matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Ajax vs Vitesse, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Ajax vs Vitesse odds
*Odds correct as of 07:00 on November 22
Heading into this latest round of Eredivisie fixtures Ajax find themselves in 12th place after making a soft recovery under interim head coach John van ‘t Schip including winning back-to-back home games. However, the Amsterdammers snatched a point from the jaws of victory at Almere City last time out, but they have a game in hand on those around them. It’s been a miserable season for Vitesse, who recently parted company with manager Phillip Cocu, and they resume their campaign bottom of the Dutch championship table (two wins and eight losses from 12 played) but a point adrift of safety.
Ajax vs Vitesse predictions
Ajax vs Vitesse: Predictions
|21/20 with Bet365
|7/1 with Bet365
|8/1 with Bet365
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Ajax vs Vitesse predictions:
- Vitesse have failed to score in three of their previous five Eredivisie away matches.
- Ajax are on a two-game Eredivisie winning streak at home.
- Vitesse have conceded the opening goal in four of their last five Erediivise road games.
- Ajax have scored at least two goals in three of their last five Eredivisie home outings
Ajax vs Vitesse match tip
Chuba Akpom has scored in his last three appearances for Ajax.
Ajax vs Vitesse team news
Ajax team news
|Steven Bergwijn, Brian Brobbey, Branco van den Boomen
|Amourricho van Axel Dongen, Jay Gorter, Sivert Mannsverk, Gerónimo Rulli
Interim head coach John van ‘t Schip is set to be without two of Ajax’s main attacking threats with Steven Bergwijn and Brian Brobbey nursing respetcive injuries.
Vitesse team news
|Marco van Ginkel, Mica Pinto, Miliano Jonathans, Thomas Buitink
Marco van Ginkel serves a one-game suspension following his sending-off against Heerenveen last time out. He joins Mica Pinto, Milano Jonathans and Thomas Buitink on the sidelines with Fodé Fofana doubtful.
Ajax vs Vitesse head-to-head record
- 26/02/2023 – Vitesse 1-2 Ajax – Eredivisie
- 09/11/2022 – Ajax 2-2 Vitesse – Eredivisie
- 15/05/2022 – Vitesse 2-2 Ajax – Eredivisie
- 09/02/2022 – Ajax 5-0 Vitesse – KNVB Beker
- 29/08/2021 – Ajax 5-0 Vitesse – Eredivisie