Adana vs Fenerbahce live stream: Super Lig predictions, tips, odds and team news
Adana and Fenerbahce face off in a Super Lig showdown at the New Adana Stadium on Sunday (4pm, UK time).
How to live stream Adana vs Fenerbahce online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Super Lig matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Adana vs Fenerbahce, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Adana vs Fenerbahce odds
Odds correct as of 17:00 on November 09
Heading into this latest round of Super Lig fixtures Adana Demirspor find themselves sitting in third place on 21 points through 11 matches played. Patrick Kluivert’s men played out a 1-1 draw with Sivasspor last time out but they’ve been imperious at home this season having won six matches straight (17 goals scored and three conceded). As for Fenerbahce, they’re second after suffering a first loss of this campaign in the previous matchday. İsmail Kartal’s side was beaten 2-3 at home by Trabzonspor subsequently ending a 10-game winning streak.
Adana vs Fenerbahce predictions
Adana vs Fenerbahce: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||2/1 with Sky Bet|
|Correct Score||0-2||12/1 with Bet365|
|First Goalscorer||Irfan Kahveci||10/1 with Bet365|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Adana vs Fenerbahce predictions:
- There have been three or more goals scored in each of Fenerbahce’s last four games.
- Fenerbahce have scored the opening goal of the game in their last nine away games.
- Adana haven’t won their last seven home matches in a row against Fenerbahce.
- Fenerbahce have won their last nine away matches in a row.
- Adana have conceded at least one goal to Fenerbahce in their last 10 meetings.
Adana vs Fenerbahce match tip
The last three games between Adana and Fenerbahce have seen at least one penalty
Adana vs Fenerbahce team news
There are no players currently reported injured or suspended for Adana while there are no fewer than nine missing for Fenerbahce heading into this weekend. İsmail Yüksek serves a one-game suspension and he’s joined on the sidelines by Rodrigo Becão, Fred, Mert Hakan Yandas, Alexander Djiku, Joshua King, Serdar Aziz, Luan Peres and Lincoln.
Adana vs Fenerbahce head-to-head record
- 02/02/2023 – Adana 1-1 Fenerbahce – Super Lig
- 22/08/2022 – Fenerbahce 4-2 Adana – Super Lig
- 10/01/2022 – Fenerbahce 1-2 Adana – Super Lig
- 15/08/2021 – Adana 0-1 Fenerbahce – Super Lig
- 13/12/2017 – Adana 1-4 Fenerbahce – Turkish Cup
Fenerbahce are unbeaten in their last three visits to Adana.