AC Milan vs PSG predictions: tips, odds and team news
AC Milan and Paris Saint-Germain lock horns in the Champions League on Tuesday at 8pm (UK time).
AC Milan vs PSG odds
Milan will be looking for a swift response following their 3-0 defeat away at PSG in their last Champions League game. The Parisians now top the group with six points from three games, but the standings are extremely tight with Milan on two points in fourth, two points below both Borussia Dortmund and Newcastle.
AC Milan vs PSG predictions
AC Milan vs PSG: Predictions
|Correct Score||AC Milan 0-0 PSG||12/1|
|First Goalscorer||No goalscorer||TBC|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our AC Milan vs PSG predictions:
- AC Milan have failed to score in their last five Champions League matches.
- Milan have drawn to of their three group matches by a 0-0 scoreline.
- PSG haven’t won back-to-back Champions League matches since last season’s group stage.
AC Milan vs PSG match tip
AC Milan are yet to score in this season’s Champions League, while both teams have scored in just one of the six matches in this group so far.
AC Milan vs PSG Bet-Builder tip
AC Milan are yet to score in this season’s Champions League, but PSG have just one away goal. AC Milan are yet to win in this season’s Champions League, drawing twice and losing once. Five of PSG’s six Champions League goals this season have come in the second half.
AC Milan vs PSG team news
AC Milan team news
|–||Mattia Caldara, Ismael Bennacer, Marco Pellegrino, Marco Sportiello, Pierre Kalulu||Simon Kjaer, Christian Pulisic|
The likes of Ismael Bennacer and Pierre Kalulu remain sidelined for Milan, but they’ll hope to welcome back Simon Kjaer.
PSG team news
|–||Danilo Pereira, Keylor Navas, Marco Asensio, Nuno Mendes, Sergio Rico||Presnel Kimpembe|
Presnel Kimpembe is back in training following an ACL injury but may not be fit enough to feature here still. PSG remain without the likes of Danilo Pereira, Marco Asensio and Nuno Mendes.
AC Milan vs PSG head-to-head record
- 25 October 2023 – PSG 3-0 AC Milan – Champions League
- 20 February 2001 – PSG 1-1 AC Milan – Champions League
- 14 February 2001 – AC Milan 1-1 PSG – Champions League
- 19 April 1995 – AC Milan 2-0 PSG – Champions League
- 5 April 1995 – PSG 0-1 AC Milan – Champions League
PSG picked up their first-ever win over AC Milan in their last meeting at the end of October.
AC Milan vs PSG Squawka Says
Recommended bet8:00 pm Tuesday November 07
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 12/1 Bet with Midnite Sign Up Offer – Bet £10, get £20 in free bets plus 50 free spins – December 2023
- Champions League predictions & betting tips
- Football Accumulator tips
- Latest live streaming fixtures