Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund predictions: tips, odds and team news
Eintracht Frankfurt and Borussia Dortmund go head to head in the Bundesliga on Sunday at 2:30pm (UK time).
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund odds
18+ only. BeGambleAware.
Already at this early stage, Sunday’s match is an extremely important one in the upper reaches of the Bundesliga table.
Eintracht Frankfurt head into the match seventh in the table with just one defeat from eight matches. However, they could’ve been a lot further up the standings if they’d been able to convert even a couple of their four draws into victories. A 3-1 win over Hoffenheim is a step in the right direction but there’s still work to do if Frankfurt are to close the seven-point gap between themselves and the top four.
Dortmund are the side occupying that fourth and final Champions League spot. BVB sit alongside Bayern Munich and leaders Bayer Leverkusen as the only remaining teams yet to taste defeat in the Bundesliga this season, winning six and drawing two of their eight games to sit just two points off the summit. What’s more, Dortmund head into the weekend fresh from a much-needed and hard-earned 1-0 win away at Newcastle United in the Champions League.
How to live stream Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Bundesliga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund: Predictions
|BTTS?||No||6/4 with Midnite|
|Correct Score||Frankfurt 0-1 Dortmund||21/2 with BetUK|
|First Goalscorer||Niclas Fullkrug||13/2 with Boylesports|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund predictions:
- Dortmund have conceded the third-fewest goals in the Bundesliga this season (8).
- Frankfurt have the best defensive record, conceding just six goals.
- However, Frankfurt have only scored nine goals; the least of any team outside the relegation zone.
- Dortmund have won three of their last six matches in all competitions by a 1-0 scoreline.
- Niclas Fullkrug has opened the scoring in two of Dortmund’s last three Bundesliga matches.
Seven of Dortmund’s last 10 goals (all comps) have come in the second half.
Eintracht Frankfurt team news
|–||Kevin Trapp, Mehdi Loune, Sebastian Rode||Mario Gotze, Simon Simoni|
The likes of Kevin Trapp and Sebastian Rode remain sidelined for Frankfurt, but the hosts may be able to call upon Mario Gotze and Simon Simoni.
Borussia Dortmund team news
|–||Julian Brandt, Julien Duranville, Mateu Morey||Emre Can, Julian Ryerson, Thomas Meunier|
Dortmund will continue on without Julian Brandt, but may be able to call upon Emre Can and Thomas Meunier.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund head-to-head record
- 22/04/23 – Dortmund 4-0 Frankfurt – Bundesliga
- 29/10/22 – Frankfurt 1-2 Dortmund – Bundesliga
- 08/01/22 – Frankfurt 2-3 Dortmund – Bundesliga
- 14/08/21 – Dortmund 5-2 Frankfurt – Bundesliga
- 03/04/21 – Dortmund 1-2 Frankfurt – Bundesliga
Dortmund are enjoying a four-game winning streak against Frankfurt, whose last victory in this fixture came in April 2021.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs Borussia Dortmund Squawka Says
Recommended bet2:30 pm Sunday October 29
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 21/2 Bet with BetUK Sign Up Offer Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets – December 2023