Denmark vs Belgium: Betting tips, predictions, odds & match preview
Belgium will look to build on their Euro 2020 opening-game win when they travel to Copenhagen to face Denmark on Thursday at 5pm (UK time).
Denmark vs Belgium: Betting Tips
- Belgium to score over 1.5 goals @ 23/20 with 888sport
- Romelu Lukaku anytime goalscorer @ 23/20 with 888sport
- Follow the match LIVE on Squawka.com
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Denmark vs Belgium: Predictions
Denmark vs Belgium: Predictions
|Correct score||Denmark 0-2 Belgium||31/4|
|First Goalscorer||Romelu Lukaku||31/10|
The Red Devils brushed Russia aside with a dominant attacking performance in their 3-0 victory on Saturday, already putting themselves in a strong position in Group B. Roberto Martinez’s men showed great fluidity going forward and defensive solidity when called upon. Then, of course, there is Romelu Lukaku, who made an early Golden Boot statement with a goal in each half.
After losing 1-0 to tournament debutants Finland, Denmark simply must pick up three points here or their chances of progression to the round-of-16 will be in serious jeopardy.
CLAIM HERE. New Customer Offer- Min deposit £/€/$10’with promo code: GET40 • Min odds 2.0 • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns. All Customer Offer- Promotion valid 11th June – 11th July • 18+ • Event & market restrictions apply • Minimum odds 2.0 • Free Bets must be claimed within 1 day and valid for 1 day. • Withdrawal restrictions, payment methods, country & full T&Cs apply.
Denmark vs Belgium: Match Stats
- Romelu Lukaku has been directly involved in 26 goals in his last 19 appearances for Belgium (22 goals, 4 assists). The Inter striker has now scored a brace in the opening game of two consecutive major tournaments, while he netted twice in Belgium’s last meeting with Denmark. Lukaku is priced at 28/1 to score hat-trick here by 888sport.
- Belgium have scored in all 25 of their games since losing the 2018 World Cup semi-final 1-0 against France. The Red Devils’ only defeat during that time was a 2-1 Uefa Nations League loss to England in October.
- Belgium scored more goals than any other team during qualifying for this tournament (40).
- Denmark are looking to avoid exiting the Euros at the group stage for the fifth time in their last eight appearances.
- There have been at least two goals scored in 13 of the 15 meetings between Denmark and Belgium.
Denmark vs Belgium: Corner Stats
Despite losing 1-0, Denmark won nine corners and conceded none against Finland last time out. Belgium only won two corners and allowed four for Russia.
Denmark vs Belgium: Cards Stats
Denmark and Belgium didn’t receive any cards in their opening Euro 2020 fixtures.
Denmark vs Belgium: Squawka Says
Scoreline prediction: Denmark 0-2 Belgium
Denmark vs Belgium: Odds
Denmark vs Belgium: Head to Head
18 November 2020 – Belgium 4-2 Denmark – Uefa Nations League
05 September 2020 – Denmark 0-2 Belgium – Uefa Nations League
03 June 2000 – Denmark 2-2 Belgium – International friendly
06 September 1995 – Belgium 1-3 Denmark – European Championships qualifying
12 October 1994 – Denmark 3-1 Belgium – European Championships qualifying
There have been six wins each and three draws in the 15 previous meetings between these two nations. Belgium recently did the double over Denmark in the Uefa Nations League, winning 2-0 in Copenhagen before running out 4-2 victors at home.