Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid predictions: Tips, odds, team news & live stream
Real Madrid look to keep their 100% record going when they travel to face Celta Vigo on Friday (8:30pm UK time).
Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid odds
Odds correct as of 15:00 on August 22
Early lead leaders Real Madrid will be hoping to make it three wins from three on Friday and extend their lead over rivals Barcelona, who play against Villarreal on Sunday, to five points. Los Blancos have had the perfect start to the 2023/24 campaign with back-to-back wins against Athletic Club and Almeria, finding the back of the net five times, which is more than any other side.
Celta Vigo, meanwhile, have picked up just one point from their opening two matches after a 93rd minute equaliser from former Barca player Óscar Mingueza earned them a late draw away to Real Sociedad on Saturday. They kicked off their campaign in the worst possible way with a 2-0 home defeat to Osasuna, so will be hoping to give the home fans something to cheer on Friday evening.
How to live stream Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid online:
Bet365* streams a selection of LaLiga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid predictions
Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid: Predictions
|7/10 with Bet UK
|12/1 with Midnite
|15/2 with Bet365
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid predictions:
- Real Madrid have scored more goals than any other LaLiga side in the opening two games (5)
- Jude Bellingham has scored three goals in his first two LaLiga appearances
- Madrid are unbeaten in their last 18 league matches against Celta (W16, D2)
- Celta Vigo are without a win in their opening two matches (D1, L1)
- Celta Vigo have not beaten Real Madrid in the league since 2014
Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid match tip
Jude Bellingham’s Real Madrid career could not have started any better as he is the current top goalscorer in LaLiga so far this campaign. The English midfielder has scored three goals and provided an assist in his opening two LaLiga matches, including a brace last time out against Almeria.
Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid team news
Celta Vigo team news
Kepa Arrizabalaga should replace Andriy Lunin in goal for Real Madrid after recently joining on loan from Chelsea, after Thibaut Courtois was ruled out for the season. Defenders Éder Militão and Ferland Mendy both remain out, while this came may come too soon for wonderkid Arda Güler.
Real Madrid team news
|Éder Militão, Ferland Mendy, Thibaut Courtois
Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid head-to-head record
- 22 Apr 2023 – Real Madrid 2-0 Celta Vigo – LaLiga
- 20 Aug 2022 – Celta Vigo 1-4 Real Madrid – LaLiga
- 02 Apr 2022 – Celta 1-4 Real Madrid – LaLiga
- 12 Sep 2021 – Real Madrid 5-2 Celta Vigo – LaLiga
- 20 Mar 2021 – Celta Vigo 1-3 Real Madrid – LaLiga
Los Blancos are unbeaten in each of their last 18 LaLiga matches against Celta, winning 16 of them.