Bayern Munich vs SV Darmstadt predictions: tips, odds and team news
Bayern Munich and Darmstadt lock horns in the Bundesliga on Saturday at 2:30pm (UK time).
Bayern Munich vs SV Darmstadt odds
18+ only. BeGambleAware.
Though they’re only third in the table, Bayern Munich have been in imperious form so far this season. Thomas Tuchel’s side are one of just three remaining unbeaten teams in the German top-flight and –powered by Harry Kane — are the top scorers in the division so far with 26 goals. Bayern’s only defeat in any competition so far was the shock 3-0 loss to RB Leipzig in the curtain-raiser German Super Cup, meaning they’re now unbeaten in their last 12.
As for Darmstadt, they’ve had a very respectable start to their first Bundesliga campaign since 2016/17, taking seven points from eight games to sit 12th in the table. Of course, an away trip to Bayern will be an altogether different test, but they certainly gave RB Leipzig a run for their money in a 3-1 loss last time out, proving they can at least mix it with Germany’s best.
How to live stream Bayern Munich vs SV Darmstadt online:
Bet365* streams a selection of Bundesliga matches live for account holders.
To sign up for and live stream Bayern Munich vs SV Darmstadt, eligible readers can follow the steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only. Must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing.
Bayern Munich vs SV Darmstadt: Predictions
|BTTS?||Yes||21/20 with Betfair|
|Correct Score||Bayern Munich 4-1 SV Darmstadt||11/1 with BetMGM|
|First Goalscorer||Kingsley Coman||7/1 with Betfred|
Odds correct at the time of writing. 18+ Only. Terms and Conditions Apply.
The stats behind our Bayern Munich vs SV Darmstadt predictions:
- Bayern Munich are unbeaten in their last 12 games in all competitions.
- However, they’ve kept just one clean sheet in their last five.
- Darmstadt have scored at least once in each of their last seven games.
- Kingsley Coman has opened the scoring in each of Bayern’s last three matches.
No Bundesliga team has been awarded more penalties this season than Bayern Munich (3), with the Champions converting them all so far.
Bayern have won 10 of their last 12 games across all competitions. Harry Kane has team-highs for goals (9) and assists (4) in the Bundesliga. Four of Bayern’s last five goals conceded have come in the first half.
Bayern Munich team news
|–||Dayot Upamecano, Leon Goretzka, Raphael Guerreiro, Tarek Buchmann||Serge Gnabry|
Serge Gnabry is nearing a return to action, but Bayern will remain without the likes of Dayot Upamecano, Leon Goretzka and Raphael Guerreiro here.
SV Darmstadt team news
|–||Emir Karic||Clemens Riedel, Matthias Bader|
Emir Karic is out for the visitors, but Darmstadt may be able to call upon Clemens Riedel and Matthias Bader.
Bayern Munich vs SV Darmstadt head-to-head record
- 06/05/17 – Bayern Munich 1-0 Darmstadt – Bundesliga
- 18/12/16 – Darmstadt 0-1 Bayern Munich – Bundesliga
- 20/02/16 – Bayern Munich 3-1 Darmstadt – Bundesliga
- 15/12/15 – Bayern Munich 1-0 Darmstadt – DFB-Pokal
- 19/09/15 – Darmstadt 0-3 Bayern Munich – Bundesliga
Bayern Munich enjoyed total dominance over Darmstadt the last time the latter were in the top-flight, winning each of their five previous meetings across all competitions by a 9-1 combined scoreline.
Bayern Munich vs SV Darmstadt Squawka Says
Recommended bet2:30 pm Saturday October 28
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 11/1 Bet with BetMGM Bonus Code: Bet £10 Get £40 In Free Bets.