Bet365 are offering £50 in Free Bets when you place a £10 bet on the Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua fight this weekend (18+).
Usyk has held the WBA, IBF, WBO, and IBO heavyweight titles for almost a year, with the belts changing hands after the Ukranian won the first fight between these two heavyweights via unanimous decision in September 2021.
The rematch takes place on Saturday as both men aim to leave Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, with all the gold. Usyk is unbeaten in his professional career, winning all 19 of his fights, with 13 coming by way of knockout. Last year’s defeat to Usyk was just the second loss of Joshua’s career and there have been plenty of rumours that this could be his last fight if he’s on the wrong end of the result.
Bet365 are offering new customers £50 in Free Bets when registering and placing a £10 bet on the Usyk vs Joshua fight. To claim this offer, simply follow the steps below.
bet365 Sign Up Offer: Bet £10, Get £50 in Free Bets
- Open an account via this link, make a qualifying deposit between £5* and £10* and claim the offer to receive five times that value in Free Bets.
- Place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow these bets to settle.
- Your Free Bets will be available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled. You can then place your Free Bets, just select ‘Use Bet Credits’ in the bet slip.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50* in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See condition 2 of full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- Only the largest cumulative stake on an individual selection within a market/fixture combination (either pre-match or In-Play) will count towards the settled bets requirement.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, Free Bets, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or Fantasy Sports entries will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.