Bayern Munich will be looking to consolidate their spot at the top of the Bundesliga table when they host Hoffenheim on Saturday (2:30pm kick-off UK time).
Hoffenheim were the first Bundesliga team to beat Bayern this season, running out 4-1 winners in the second match day, so Hansi Flick’s side will want revenge.
Where to watch Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 3
- US: ESPN+
How to live stream Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (14:25, 27/01/21).
Scoreline prediction: Bayern Munich 3-2 Hoffenheim
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Bayern Munich vs Hoffenheim build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
When Hoffenheim beat Bayern 4-1 at the start of the season, ending their 32-match unbeaten run across all competitions, questions were asked on whether Flick’s side would be up for the challenge of defending their title. Fast forward to January and they have answered that with an emphatic yes.
It took them some time, with other teams performing well, but Bayern are once again sitting comfortable at the top of the Bundesliga table, seven points clear of second-placed RB Leipzig. It hasn’t been complete plain sailing, with Bayern losing to Borussia Monchengladbach recently, their first league defeat since Hoffenheim, while also getting knocked out of the DFB-Pokal by second-tier side Holstein Kiel. But they are the team to stop.
Despite beating Bayern at the start of the campaign, the 2020/21 Bundesliga season has been a forgettable one for Hoffenheim, who are currently in the bottom half of the league. Albeit not immediately in danger of relegation, 12 points clear of the automatic drop places, Hoffenheim will be wary of any potential slip ups.
Hoffenheim do go into the game in good form, unbeaten in their past three Bundesliga matches, though they came against teams around them in the table. And we’re not too far removed from a humiliating 4-0 defeat at the hands of Schalke, giving the Royal Blues their first win of the season.
- Bayern Munich (vs Schalke): Neuer; Sule, Boateng, Alaba, Davies; Goretzka, Kimmich; Sane, Muller, Gnabry; Lewandowski.
- Hoffenheim (vs FC Koln): Baumann; Adams, Posch, Nordtveit; Gacinovic, Rudy, Samassekou, John; Baumgartliner; Bebou, Kramaric.
Bayern have no fresh absentees but Tanguy Nianzou and Corentin Tolisso remain doubts for the visit of Hoffenheim.
Meanwhile, Sebastian Hoeneß will be without Kevin Akpoguma, Ermin Bicakcic, Dennis Geiger, Benjamin Huber and Konstantinos Stafylidis, while Florian Grillitsch, Ryan Sessegnon, Robert Skov and Kevin Vogt are doubts.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Bayern Munich: It wasn’t too long ago that some were predicting the downfall of Manuel Neuer following a short run of poor performances, but how wrong they were. Despite turning 35 in two months, Neuer is showing no sign of slowing down and still produces moments of magic in between the sticks for Bayern. Some of the saves Neuer makes can only lead one to believe the ball is attracted to his body by some otherworldly force, as no human would be able to replicate. But something that can be easily understood is the numbers. Against Schalke at the weekend, Neuer kept his 197th Bundesliga clean sheet, moving one clear of former Bayern goalkeeper Olivier Kahn.
- Hoffenheim: The man who will be tasked with preventing Neuer from getting clean sheet number 198 is Andrej Kramaric, and the Croatian striker has every reason to believe he can do it. Kramaric has scored 12 goals in the Bundesliga so far this season, a tally bettered only by three players (Robert Lewandowski, Erling Haaland and Andre Silva), and became the highest-scoring Croatian in the league’s history at the weekend, overtaking Ivica Olic. The 29-year-old also scored twice in Hoffenheim’s 4-1 win over Bayern at the start of the season, though he does not have a good record at the Allianz Arena. Kramaric has failed to score in any of his three away Bundesliga matches at Bayern, his worst record without scoring away from home against a single opponent.
Bundesliga 2020/21 recent form:
- Bayern Munich: WWWLW
- Hoffenheim: WWDLL
More live stream options: