Bayern Munich will be looking to keep hold of their spot at the top of the Bundesliga when they host Arminia Bielefeld on Saturday at 5:30pm (UK time).
The defending German champions are just one point clear of second-placed Borussia Dortmund who play earlier in the day, while Arminia are in the relegation zone.
Bayern Munich vs Arminia Bielefeld live stream:
Sunday’s game is on Bet365’s live-stream schedule for readers with an account. Those without a bet365 account who are over 18 and Gamble Aware need only follow three simple steps to watch Bayern Munich v Arminia Bielefeld online*:
- Visit their sign-up page (here’s a link)
- Set up and fund a new account
- Go to ‘In Play’ section, select the game you want to watch and click the play button symbol
Where to watch Bayern Munich vs Arminia Bielefeld on TV:
- UK: Sky Sports Football
- US: ESPN+
This promotion is only valid for new UK QuinnBet customers aged 18 years and over who have yet to avail of a QuinnBet Welcome Offer. Customers can also avail of a QuinnCasino Welcome Offer. To activate your Sportsbook 50% Back as a Free Bet up to £25 and 10 Free Spins, deposit and bet on any Sportsbook markets of your choice at odds of evens (2.00) or greater. At least 3 bets (on different selections) must be placed to qualify for 50% back, 2 of which must be 50% in value of the largest bet you place. Provided you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at minimum odds evens (2.00) or greater you’re guaranteed a £5 Free Bet and 20 Free Spins either way. Sportsbook losses are calculated from the time of your first settled bet until 23:59 the same day. Only settled bets from the first day of Sportsbook bets qualify for inclusion. Casino losses qualify separately under QuinnCasino 50% Cashback Welcome Offer. If at the end of the day (23:59) your account has losses overall, you will get 50% back as a free bet up to a maximum of £25 plus 20 Free Spins. Customers who qualify for this Sportsbook Welcome Offer are also entitled to qualify for a QuinnCasino Welcome offer. Customers who deposit using Neteller/Skrill do not qualify for this offer.
Bayern Munich vs Arminia Bielefeld build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Bayern Munich’s shock defeat to Augsburg last Friday has opened the Bundesliga title race up once again, allowing Borussia Dortmund to move within a point of the champions. The loss was Bayern’s second of the season after also losing to Eintracht Frankfurt but just the third time they have dropped points across all competitions. Bayern bounced back from the defeat with a 2-1 victory over Dynamo Kyiv in the Champions League where they remain perfect, and given where Saturday’s opponents sit in the table, Julian Nagelsmann’s side may be confident of victory here.
Five teams have lost more games than Arminia in the Bundesliga this season but they remain second-bottom with just one win from their opening 12 matches. The main reason for Arminia’s positioning is their joint-league-high six draws, but they are also the reason the club sit just three points from safety a third of the way through the Bundesliga season. Arminia do go into this game in poor form, losing three of their past six matches but they are also unbeaten in their last two, including an impressive draw with Wolfsburg last weekend.
- Bayern Munich (vs Dynamo Kyiv): Neuer; Pavard, Nianzou*, Hernandez, Davies; Tolisso, Goretzka; Coman, Muller, Sane; Lewandowski.
- Arminia Bielefeld (vs Wolfsburg): Ortega; Brunner, Pieper, Nilsson, Laursen; Prietl, Vasiliadis; Wimmer, Schopf, Okugawa; Klos.
Bayern are expected to be without Eric-Maxim Choupo-Moting, Joshua Kimmich, Tanguy Nianzou and Marcel Sabizter this weekend. However, Serge Gnabry, Jamal Musiala and Michael Cuisance are all available for selection once again, while Lucas Hernandez is fit after an injury scare in midweek. Arminia are missing Lennart Czyborra and Florian Kruger.
Bayern Munich vs Arminia Bielefeld: Five key stats
- Bayern Munich have lost just one of their 18 Bundesliga home games against Arminia Bielefeld (winning 14 and drawing three), a 4-0 defeat in March 1979. The 3-3 draw in February 2021 was the first time Bayern had conceded a home goal to Arminia since 1985.
- Arminia have only scored more Bundesliga away goals against Stuttgart (23) and Koln (20) than they have managed vs Bayern (19). Among all the teams Bayern have faced at least 18 times at home in the Bundesliga, only Koln (1.15) have scored more per match against them than Arminia (1.06).
- Bayern Munich have scored 101 Bundesliga goals in 2021, equalling the league’s record for a single calendar year set by Koln in 1997. However, Bayern have also lost five times in the Bundesliga in 2021, last losing more in 2015 (six).
- Arminia have scored at least one goal in each of their last five Bundesliga matches, their longest run since their return to the top flight.
- Thomas Muller’s next Bundesliga appearance will be his 396th for Bayern, equalling Franz Beckenbauer. Only five players have played more Bundesliga matches for Bayern.
More live stream options: