Atletico Madrid welcome Celta Vigo for a La Liga showdown on Monday at 8pm (UK time).
Diego Simeone’s men currently lead the title race and will be looking to maintain an impressive streak, while their visitors are searching for a first win in 2021.
How to live stream Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:00, 07/02/21).
Where to watch Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo on TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: beIN SPORTS
Scoreline prediction: Atletico Madrid 2-0 Celta Vigo
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Things are looking rosy for Atletico Madrid, who come into this showdown with Celta looking to stretch an eight-match winning streak in Spain’s top-flight. In fact, Diego Simeone’s men have won 15 of their previous 16 league outings — the only blemish was a 2-0 loss at Real Madrid — consequently leaving them with a seven-point lead atop the table but also importantly having played two games fewer. At home, they’ve been near flawless, currently boast La Liga’s best record having picked up 28 points from 30 previously available. To date, Los Rojiblancos have bagged 24 goals while conceding just three times at the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium.
It couldn’t be more contrasting regarding Celta, who are on a five-game winless streak (three losses and two draws). This poor run leaves them languishing in mid-table and six points above the relegation zone. Eduardo Coudet’s side are winless in their previous four matches away from home but, that said, their only losses came at Real Madrid (2-1) and Real Betis (2-1), both clubs sitting in the seven top places. It will be a tall order for Celta to leave Madrid with all three points as they’ve only managed one away win from 11 played this season.
- Atletico Madrid (vs Cádiz): Oblak; Savic, Felipe, Giménez; Llorente, Koke, Torreira, Ñíguez; Lemar, Félix*; Suárez.
- Celta Vigo (vs Granada): Blanco; Mallo, Araújo, Murillo, Martín; Tapia; Méndez, Beltrán, Nolito; Aspas, Mina.
Kieran Trippier remains suspended for the leaders. He’s joined on the sidelines by Moussa Dembele, João Félix, Mario Hermoso and Yannick Carrasco. Celta visit the Spanish capital missing just David Junca and Sergio Alvarez from their matchday squad.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Atletico Madrid: No one should have been surprised to see Luis Suárez thrive at Los Rojiblancos after ending a six-year association with Barcelona last summer. He’s currently the leading marksman in La Liga having bagged 14 goals across 16 appearances. If we break things down further, he’s averaging the fewest minutes per goal (one goal every 85 minutes) among players to have scored at least two goals this season. The former Liverpool man goes into this week’s game looking to cause more damage after grabbing a brace in Atlético Madrid’s 4-2 win at Cádiz, by registering in that game Suárez has now scored in three consecutive matches, and only failed to score in one of his previous six league outings.
- Celta Vigo: Someone else potentially featuring in this game that is formerly of the Premier League is Nolito though, unlike Suárez, he never quite set England’s top division on fire during his time with Manchester City (four goals across 19 league appearances). But it’s a completely different story in his native Spain, where he’s enjoyed previous outings against this week’s opposition. The 34-year-old forward has scored four goals past Atlético Madrid in eight career meetings, which makes them his favourite La Liga opponent. Can he make it five (or more) by the end of play on Monday evening?
La Liga 2020/21 recent form:
- Atletico Madrid: WWWWW
- Celta Vigo: DDLLL
More live stream options: