Atletico Madrid will be looking to remain top of the La Liga table when they host Sevilla on Tuesday night (8:30pm kick-off UK time).
The match was initially scheduled as a season opener, but was postponed due to both sides’ participation in the latter stages of European football last season, with Atletico reaching the Champions League quarter-finals and Sevilla winning the Europa League. It is one of Atletico’s games in hand on the teams around them.
How to live stream Atletico Madrid v Sevilla online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Atletico Madrid vs Sevilla live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (14:45, 11/01/21).
Where to watch Atletico Madrid vs Sevilla on TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: beIN Sports
Scoreline prediction: Atletico Madrid 1-0 Sevilla
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Atletico Madrid vs Sevilla build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
For various reasons, Atletico find themselves with at least three games in hand on the teams closest to them, and as many as four in the case of fifth-placed Real Sociedad. At the weekend, they saw another game postponed, this time against Athletic Bilbao, due to the snowy conditions in Spain that have made travel and playing very difficult.
Fortunately for Atletico, their closest rivals Real Madrid drew against Osasuna at the weekend, so they still go into Tuesday’s match against Sevilla top of the league with a chance to extend their lead to four points. A weekend off may help Atletico Madrid remain fresh following their shock Copa del Rey exit, but the increasing number of games they will have to play to complete the season in a decreasing number of days is worrying.
Unlike Atletico, Sevilla were able to play at the weekend and emerged from their home game against Real Sociedad victorious, a match that certainly tried to make up for the missing action elsewhere. After just 15 minutes the score was already 2-2, with Sevilla initially coming from behind before being pegged back.
The match was won just after half-time, and allowed Sevilla to draw level on points with Real Sociedad in sixth place, over whom they have three games in hand. It also extended Sevilla’s unbeaten run in La Liga to six games since a defeat to Real Madrid.
- Atletico Madrid (vs Cornella): San Roman; Sanchez, Gimenez, Felipe, Lodi; Vitolo, Kondogbia, Torreira, Saul; Joao Felix, Correa.
- Sevilla (vs Real Sociedad): Bono; Navas, Kounde, Diego Carlos, Acuna; Rakitic, Fernando, Jordan; Suso, En-Nesyri, Ocampos.
Jose Maria Gimenez and Joao Felix are expected to recover from knocks picked up in the Copa del Rey defeat to Cornella, aided by the weekend rest. Stefan Savic is also back following suspension.
Sevilla remain without Sergio Escudero and Carlos Fernandes but have no fresh concerns from the weekend.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Atletico Madrid: With Diego Costa gone, the impetus to provide experience in attack has fallen even more on Luis Suarez. The Uruguayan, who joined from Barcelona in the summer, has done well when working alongside Joao Felix this season, aiding the Portuguese forward in his improvements, finally finding his feet in La Liga. But Suarez has still proven himself to be the top striker at the club. Suarez is Atletico’s top scorer in La Liga this season with nine goals in 12 appearances, and has four in his past four matches. He was rested in the Copa del Rey and watched on as Atletico struggled, so will be back to try and fire them to glory once again.
- Sevilla: Saturday’s game against Real Sociedad was an exciting one that you just couldn’t take your eyes off for fear of missing something. And those who didn’t watch at all will have missed Youssef En-Nesyri and his match-winning performance. The Moroccan international scored all three goals in the 3-2 win, first turning the game on its head with two goals in two minutes before completing his hat-trick just after half-time. En-Nesyri is Sevilla’s top scorer in all competitions with 12 goals in 24 games, split eight in La Liga and four in the Champions League, and goes into Tuesday’s match with four in his past three games, having previously experienced a four-game drought in the league.
La Liga 2020/21 recent form:
- Atletico Madrid: WWWWL
- Sevilla: WDWWD
More live stream options: