Atalanta will look to get their pursuit of a top-four finish in Serie A back on track when they play host to draw specialists Torino on Saturday at 2pm (UK time).
Gian Piero Gasperini’s side looked back to their scintillating best after thrashing current Serie A front-runners AC Milan 3-0 just under a fortnight ago, but a limp 3-1 reversal at the hands of Lazio last time out has just tempered the excitement in Bergamo. They will now look to make amends against 17th-placed Torino.
How to live stream Atalanta vs Torino online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Atalanta vs Torino live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:00, 04/02/21).
Where to watch Atalanta vs Torino on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Atalanta 3-1 Torino
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Atalanta vs Torino build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
The hosts are currently seventh in the Serie A table and three points adrift of fourth-placed Juventus, who also have a game in hand. The Goddess cannot afford to watch further points drop by the wayside if they are to mimic their exploits from the previous two seasons and seal a Champions League place.
The immediate forecast for Torino meanwhile is slightly more bleak. Davide Nicola’s men are hovering just outside the relegation zone, level on points with 18th-placed Cagliari, and without a win in their last five league games. Three points here could send out a serious message to their relegation rivals.
- Atalanta (vs Napoli): Gollini; Toloi, Romero, Djimsiti; Maehle, De Roon, Freuler, Gosens; Pessina, Zapata, Muriel.
- Torino (vs Fiorentina): Sirigu; Bremer, Lyanco, Buongiorno; Singo, Lukic, Rincon, Linetty, Ansaldi; Zaza, Belotti.
Hans Hateboer and Bosko Sutalo remain sidelined for the hosts, while Mario Pasalic recently returned from a three-month spell on the sidelines and could get his first start of the New Year. As for Torino, Mergim Vojvoda and Armando Izzo are major doubts.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Atalanta: Gasperini’s squad has been pillaged since he took the reins in Bergamo, with Europe’s elite getting ahead of the curve in some cases and collecting their budding stars before they’ve even make a name for themselves in blue and black colours. Among those to part Atalanta before racking up even 10 appearances are Juventus forward Dejan Kulusevski, Inter Milan centre-back Alessandro Bastoni and Man Utd winger Amad Diallo. However, the club have reversed that trend this season and stolen a march on Juve. Cristian Romero, on loan from The Old Lady, has proven an exceptional talent this season – and the club have an option to make his signature a permanent one. The uncapped Argentine is just 22 years of age, and famously produced a defensive masterclass at Anfield earlier this season, as Atalanta collected three points in the Champions League group stages against Liverpool. That performance encapsulated the hard-hitting yet elegant exploits of Romero, who has risen to prominence this term and cemented his status as one of Gasperini’s most important players.
- Torino: It’s often felt like a one-man show in Turin, such has been the club-carrying exploits of Andrea Belotti. The men in maroon have been over reliant on their skipper, who tops the charts for most attacking metrics this season, including goals (10), assists (five), shots (66), big chances created (nine) and completed through balls (five). He is both the chief creator and reliable goalscorer. Such a overwhelming burden explains Torino’s current predicament, but it also shines a light on the brilliance of Belotti who, despite donning the colours of a club currently circling the drain, remains in the ‘Golden Boot’ race and continues to crop up in conversations about Serie A’s best players.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Atalanta: LWDDW
- Torino: DDDLD
More live stream options: