Atalanta will be looking to continue their climb up the Serie A table when they host Sassuolo on Tuesday at 7:45pm (UK time).
Gian Piero Gasperini’s men are currently seventh after four games while their visitors are down in 12th.
Atalanta vs Sassuolo live stream:
Tuesday’s game is on Bet365’s live-stream schedule for readers with an account. Those without a bet365 account who are over 18 and Gamble Aware need only follow three simple steps to watch Atalanta v Sassuolo online*:
- Visit their sign-up page (here’s a link)
- Set up and fund a new account
- Go to ‘In Play’ section, select the game you want to watch and click the play button symbol
Where to watch Atalanta vs Sassuolo on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 2
- US: Paramount+
Scoreline prediction: Atalanta 2-1 Sassuolo
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Atalanta vs Sassuolo build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Atalanta are now one of the top teams in Italy but they haven’t had the greatest of starts to the new Serie A campaign compared to some of their rivals. La Dea opened the new Serie A season with a 2-1 win away at Torino and followed that up with a goalless draw against Bologna just before the international break. But two games unbeaten were quickly followed by two without a win across all competitions as Fiorentina handed them their first defeat before Villarreal got a 2-2 draw in the Champions League group stage. Atalanta did return to winning ways at the weekend, however, beating Salernitana 1-0 away from home to stay five points behind early Serie A leaders Napoli.
Last season, Sassuolo were so close to European football, missing out on the Europa Conference League due to their head-to-head record with Roma. Any hopes of bettering that finish may have taken a minor hit at the start of the 2021/22 campaign with Sassuolo winning just four points from their opening four league matches. Like Atalanta, Sassuolo started the new campaign with a win and a draw, beating Hellas Verona 3-2 before a stalemate with Sampdoria. However, their return from the international break has not been a good one as Sassuolo have lost to both Roma and Torino and currently sit two points clear of the early relegation zone.
- Atalanta (vs Salernitana): Musso; Toloi, Palomino, Demiral; Maehle, Pasalic, Freuler, Gosens; Miranchuk, Malinovskyi; Zapata.
- Sassuolo (vs Torino): Consigli; Toljan, Chiriches, Ferrari, Rogerio; Frattesi, Lopez; Berardi, Djuricic, Boga; Raspadori.
Atalanta remain without Luis Muriel and Hans Hateboer but have no fresh injury concerns, while Pedro Obiang is absent for Sassuolo.
18+ | New UK Customers Only | If your account has Sportsbook losses at the end of your first day’s betting, QuinnBet will refund 50% of your losses as a Free Bet up to £25 (min 3 bets) Plus 50 Free Spins on Grand Spinn. Even if your account is up, you’re guaranteed a £5 Free Bet Plus 50 Free Spins provided you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at the minimum odds. T&Cs apply | BeGambleAware.org.
Players to watch:
- Atalanta: Normally known for their goals, Atalanta haven’t had the best of scoring starts to Serie A, netting just four in four games. But against Sassuolo, they may be hoping Duvan Zapata continues his excellent record to really get them up and running. The Colombian striker loves playing against Sassuolo in Serie A, scoring nine goals in 12 games – his favourite opponents in the competition. Seven of those goals have come in his past six matches too, including two in a 5-1 home win for Atalanta last season.
- Sassuolo: Visitors Sassuolo also have an attacking player looking to continue a good record against their opponents, with Domenico Berardi relishing games with Atalanta in the past. The 27-year-old, who only made his return to the Sassuolo team after the international break, has scored in five league matches against Atalanta including the equaliser from the penalty spot in a 1-1 draw towards the end of last season. Only against Inter Milan (six) and Lazio (seven) has Berardi scored in more Serie A matches, and three of his five goals against Atalanta have come away from home – something Sassuolo will be hoping happens again on Tuesday.
More live stream options: