Atalanta welcome Napoli to Stadio di Bergamo for a Serie A showdown on Sunday at 5pm (UK time). The two sides are currently separated by
Atalanta welcome Napoli to Stadio di Bergamo for a Serie A showdown on Sunday at 5pm (UK time).
The two sides are currently separated by goal difference though the Neapolitans have a game in hand on their hosts and are one place higher in the table.
How to live stream Atalanta vs Napoli online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Home vs Away live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (13:00, 19/02/21).
Where to watch Atalanta vs Napoli on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Atalanta 3-2 Napoli
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Atalanta vs Napoli build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Across the previous two Serie A campaigns, Atalanta were arguably the most exciting side to follow. Gian Piero Gasperini’s men were scoring at relentless will and subsequently finished in third and overall top scorers. It’s been somewhat quiet this season, though only leaders Inter (54) have registered more goals (49), with recent performances suggesting it will be a challenge to end in the Champions League places. As things stand, just three points separate Roma, Juventus, Napoli and Atalanta with all four clubs vying for two spots behind the Milan dup. Atalanta come into this weekend’s game with just two wins across six previous league matches and they’ve failed to win in any of their last three home games.
There’s nothing more enjoyable for a Napoli supporter than getting one over Juventus which they did last time out. It was also a much-needed win for Gennaro Gattuso’s side as they had gone into the game off the back of two consecutive league defeats. That success, coupled with how close things are, now leaves them one point behind Juve who occupy the final Champions League qualification spot. If they are to stay in the hunt then Napoli will need to sort out their away form. The Blues journey to Bergamo looking to end a two-game losing streak on the road. In fact they’ve lost four of their last six league matches outside Stadio Diego Armando Maradona.
- Atalanta (vs Cagliari): Sportiello; Romero, Palomino, Djimsiti; Sutalo, Pessina, Freuler, Gosens; Ilicic, Pasalic; Zapata.
- Napoli (vs Granada): Meret; Di Lorenzo, Maksimovic, Rrahmani, Rui; Lobotka, Fabian, Elmas; Politano*, Osimhen, Insigne.
Gasperini will only be missing injured Dutch full-back Hans Hateboer when they welcome Napoli on Sunday evening. Things couldn’t be anymore different regarding Napoli who are missing up to seven players including Hirving Lozano, Dries Mertens and Matteo Politano. However, Faouzi Ghoulam and Kalidou Koulibaly could return.
18+ only. UK residents only. All winnings are credited in cash and can be withdrawn. Deposit £20 to £100 to receive free bets matching deposit. Free bets credited as four equal free bets. The qualifying bet must have odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration. Standard BetBull General Promotions Rules Apply. Standard BetBull Terms & Conditions Apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Atalanta: What’s really impressive about Luis Muriel in the race for this season’s Serie A Capocannoniere (top scorer) is the fact he’s only started seven games from 21 possible outings. The 29-year-old Colombian marksman is on 13 strikes, leaving him only behind Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Ciro Immobile (both 14), Cristiano Ronaldo and Romelu Lukaku (both 16) but none of those have bettered Muriel when it comes finding the net since 2021 begun. He’s currently the league’s top scorer this year in six goals and only Giampaolo Pazzini (22) and Alessandro Matri (25) have more Serie A goals as a substitute than Muriel (21) in the three points for a win era.
- Napoli: Given the absence of Lozano and Mertens all eyes will be on Lorenzo Insigne who, last time out in Serie A, joined an exclusive club. By netting against Juventus he became the seventh player to net 100 goals for Napoli in all competitions. Since returning from suspension days before Christmas the 29-year-old Italian forward has netted six league goals across nine outings. It leaves him as the club’s leading marksman on 10 goals, the first and only player under Gattuso this season to reach double figures.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Atalanta: WDLWD
- Napoli: WLWLW
More live stream options: