Atalanta and Juventus meet in Serie A on Sunday with both sides looking to tighten their grip on a Champions League spot (2pm kick-off UK time).
Juventus and Atalanta sit third and fourth respectively with eight games left to play but will be wary of Napoli’s closeness to the top four.
How to live stream Atalanta vs Juventus online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Atalanta vs Juventus live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (18:00, 17/04/21).
Where to watch Atalanta vs Juventus on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 2
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Atalanta 2-3 Juventus
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Atalanta vs Juventus build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
While Inter Milan are running away with the title, things behind them are lot tighter and Atalanta host Juventus this weekend hoping to keep their spot in Serie A’s top four. Gian Piero Gasperini’s men may be viewed as the team most in danger of dropping out, currently sitting fourth, just two points clear of Napoli. But Atalanta have been in excellent form in the league, moving them into the top four when many have have counted them out. They have won eight of their past nine league games, with the sole blemish a 1-0 defeat to Inter Milan.
Juventus have also been in decent form going into this game, albeit not as good as Atalanta’s, keeping their spot in third fairly secure. Andrea Pirlo will be disappointed to have let Juventus’ grip on Serie A slip in his first season in charge, but they have recovered from a shaky start to have their Champions League destiny in their own hands. Juventus have won five of their past seven games, drawing one and losing the other, opening up a three-point gap over Napoli – whom they would edge on head-to-head if tied on points.
- Atalanta (vs Fiorentina): Gollini; Toloi, Romero*, Palomino, Gosens; Freuler, De Roon; Malinovskyi, Pasalic, Muriel; Zapata.
- Juventus (vs Genoa): Szczesny; Cuadrado, De Ligt, Chiellini, Danilo; Kulusevski, Rabiot, Bentancur, Chiesa; Ronaldo*, Morata.
Atalanta are without the injured Hans Hateboer and suspended Cristian Romero this weekend. Cristiano Ronaldo is injured for Juventus, with Federico Bernadeschi also out.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Atalanta: A lot of the focus for Atalanta’s goalscoring this season has been on the exploits of Luis Muriel, but they do also have Duvan Zapata capable of hurting the Juventus defence. Zapata has been directly involved in 20 league goals for Atalanta so far this season, scoring 13 and recording an impressive seven assists, while only three Serie A players have been directly involved in more strikes. The Colombian has also scored seven goals in his lat eight games against Juventus across all competitions.
- Juventus: With Ronaldo injured, Pirlo has confirmed Paulo Dybala will start in Bergamo, a chance for the Argentinian to remind everyone of what he can do. The Argentinian has struggled for playing time this season, starting eight times in Serie A and accumulating 689 minutes due to injury. But he has been useful with his time on the pitch, scoring three goals and recording two assists. His most recent strike came in a big clash just two games ago, scoring in Juventus’ 2-1 win over Napoli on his long-awaited return from injury. This will be Dybala’s first start since January, however, so expectations may need to be tempered.
Serie A 2020/21 recent form:
- Atalanta: WWWWL
- Juventus: WWDLW
More live stream options: