Atalanta will be looking to keep their unbeaten run going when they host Venezia in Serie A on Tuesday at 5:30pm (UK time).
La Dea are eight games without defeat across all competitions and currently sit fourth in the league, while visitors Venezia are 16th.
Atalanta vs Venezia live stream:
Tuesday’s game is on Bet365’s live-stream schedule for readers with an account. Those without a bet365 account who are over 18 and Gamble Aware need only follow three simple steps to watch Atalanta v Venezia online*:
- Visit their sign-up page (here’s a link)
- Set up and fund a new account
- Go to ‘In Play’ section, select the game you want to watch and click the play button symbol
Where to watch Atalanta vs Venezia on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 1
- US: Paramount+
18+ only. New members only. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from crediting (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Full T&Cs apply. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.
18+ only. New customers only. Opt in required. 7 day free spin expiry. All free spins will auto play on first eligible game loaded. £10 staking requirement must be met within 30 days of opt in for extra 200 free spins. Eligibility restrictions apply. Further T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
Atalanta vs Venezia build-up & previous line-ups:
It’s been a good season so far for Atalanta, sitting solid in Serie A and still in with a chance of qualifying for the last-16 of the Champions League going into the final matchday, holding their destiny in their own hands. Since defeat to Manchester United in October, Atalanta have gone eight matches unbeaten across all competitions, winning four and drawing four. All four victories have come in the league and Atalanta go into this game off the back of three consecutive Serie A victories. The biggest of them all came just a few days ago as they left the Allianz Stadium with a 1-0 win over Juventus, closing the gap on second-placed AC Milan to four points.
Venezia, meanwhile, saw a winning run end at the weekend as they were beaten 2-0 by Inter Milan. Prior to that match, Venezia had won their past two matches and were unbeaten in three, beating Bologna and Roma while drawing with Genoa. The run did move Venezia out of the relegation zone and up ever so slightly to 16th, though they remain just five points clear of 18th-placed Genoa. Venezia also have the second-worst attack in Serie A, scoring just 12 goals in their opening 14 matches, with only basement club Salernitana (11) managing fewer.
- Atalanta (vs Juventus): Musso; Toloi, Demiral, Djimsiti; Zappacosta, Freuler, De Roon, Maehle; Malinovskyi, Pessina; Zapata
- Venezia (vs Inter Milan): Romero; Mazzocchi, Caldara, Ceccaroni, Haps; Busio, Vacca, Ampadu; Aramu, Kiyine; Okereke.
Atalanta vs Venezia: Five key stats
- Atalanta have won 10 of their 18 Serie A matches against Venezia, drawing five and losing three. The last three matches have all ended 1-0 to Atalanta, most recently in March 2002 with Fausto Rossini scoring the only goal.
- However, Venezia are unbeaten in their last two league matches against Atalanta, winning one and drawing one of the two Serie B fixtures played in 2003/04.
- Having kept a clean sheet in their win over Juventus at the weekend, Atalanta will be looking to record shutouts in two consecutive Serie A matches for the first time since July 2020 when they went three in a row without conceding.
- Venezia have not conceded a goal in each of their last two Serie A away matches, drawing at Genoa and beating Bologna. They will be looking to keep three consecutive away clean sheets for the first time in Serie A, while they could also win at least two consecutive Serie A away matches for the second time and first since April 1943 (three).
- Since October 2021, only Robert Lewandowski (12) has scored more goals in all competitions than Duvan Zapata’s nine among sides to play in one of Europe’s top five leagues.
More live stream options: