Arsenal v Southampton Price Boost: 3/1 for Saka 2+ shots on target and Jesus 1+ shot on target
Sky Bet customers can claim boosted odds of 3/1 on Arsenal’s Bukayo Saka having 2+ shots on target and Gabriel Jesus 1+ shot on target against Southampton.
Arsenal v Southampton Sky Bet Offer: Get 3/1 for Saka 2+ shots on target and Jesus 1+ shot on target
How to claim:
- Go to Sky Bet via this special link
- Create your account & made a deposit
- Navigate to ‘Arsenal v Southampton’ and select the bet from the ‘Double Up Boost’ section
- Receive your winnings if Saka has 2+ shots on target and Jesus 1+ shot on target
T&Cs: Max stake varies – See bet slip for details. ‘WAS’ price correct as of 20:00 20/04/23. Limited availability. Eligibility restrictions & further T&Cs apply. 18+. http://begambleaware.org
Arsenal’s Premier League title bid has hit a few bumps in recent weeks. The Gunners have surrendered two-goal leads in each of their last two outings against Liverpool and West Ham United.
Nevertheless, Mikel Arteta’s side remain four points clear of Manchester City, who have a game in hand, and will get back on track with victory over bottom side Southampton.
Bukayo Saka has a point to prove following his missed penalty at the London Stadium last week, the England international failing from 12 yards for the first time since Italy’s Gianluigi Donnarumma infamously denied him in the Euro 2020 final.
But Arteta was full of praise for Saka, who he is confident can use the setback to his advantage during the title run-in.
“He loves responsibility, but he puts a lot on his shoulders as well,” the Spaniard said during his pre-match press conference.
“Again, if he had any doubt about how much people love him, respect him and admire him at the club, I think he had a very overwhelming reaction from everyone in the building and the club.
“In the end, I think it can be something very positive that can give him a big lift because everyone acted in an unbelievable way towards him. He deserves it because of the way he is.”
When asked if Saka would step to the spot again, Arteta replied: “Yes. If not, I will go on the pitch and pass him the ball and make sure he takes the next one.”
Meanwhile, Gabriel Jesus has been Arsenal’s man in form following his return from injury.
The Brazil international has scored four times in the Gunners’ last three matches, and he will be confident of building on that momentum here.
Terms and Conditions
- The Price Boost is available to individuals aged 18 and over and who have registered as a customer of Sky Bet.
- Price Boost is subject to a maximum stake per customer which may vary on an individual basis.
- The Price Boost odds are subject to price fluctuations.
- Customers who back the selections separately in an accumulator will not be entitled to the boosted price and Sky Bet will not be liable to pay the customer the difference in price.
- Sky Bet reserve the right acting reasonably to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice.
- All other general Sky Bet and Gaming Rules & Terms apply
- Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotional Terms and Conditions Apply and can be viewed here: https://support.skybet.com/s/article/Sky-Betting-and-Gaming-General-Terms-Conditions