Wolfsburg will look to continue their march toward Champions League qualification when they host Arminia Bielefeld on Friday at 7:30pm (UK time).
Oliver Glasner’s men currently sit fourth in the Bundesliga table, level on points with third-placed Eintracht Frankfurt, while Arminia occupy the relegation playoff spot, although they’re only behind Hertha Berlin on goal difference.
How to live stream Arminia Bielefeld vs Wolfsburg online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Arminia Bielefeld vs Wolfsburg live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (14:30, 17/02/2021).
Where to watch Arminia Bielefeld vs Wolfsburg on TV:
- UK: BT Sport 3
- US: ESPN+
Scoreline prediction: Arminia Bielefeld 0-2 Wolfsburg
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Arminia Bielefeld vs Wolfsburg build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Arminia’s 3-3 draw with Bayern may have caught the eye, but Uwe Neuhaus will be kicking himself that his side couldn’t hold on to their 3-1 lead and take a win which would have pulled them out of the relegation playoff place.
Furthermore, the draw extended Arminia’s run to three games without a win, though it was a marked improved on 5-1 and 3-1 defeats to Frankfurt and Koln, respectively. That said, they remain four points clear of Mainz and just three points behind Koln in 14th with a game in hand on those around them.
Meanwhile, Wolfsburg could only manage a draw themselves last time out, playing out a 0-0 stalemate at home to Borussia Monchengladbach.
However, the Wolves remain in the top four and given that they’re now unbeaten in seven Bundesliga matches, winning four and drawing three, Glasner will expect nothing less than a victory here.
- Arminia Bielefeld (vs Bayern Munich): Ortega; Brunner, Pieper, Nilsson, Laursen; Kunze, Prietl; Doan*, Vlap, Voglsammer; Klos.
- Wolfsburg (vs Gladbach): Casteels; Mbabu, Lacroix, Brooks, Otavio; Arnold, Schlager; Baku, Gerhardt, Steffen; Weghorst.
Talented winger Ritsu Doan sustained a knee injury during the first half of Arminia’s 3-3 draw with Bayern and is expected to be sidelined until March. Neuhaus appears to be otherwise clear of injury problems.
Wolfsburg come into this match after eight days off and, as such, Glasner doesn’t appear to have any injury issues.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Arminia Bielefeld: With Doan out, Arminia now have just one remaining player with more than two Bundesliga goals to their name this season: Fabian Klos. The 33-year-old is level with Doan on three goals, while he’s also contributed two assists, most recently in the 3-1 defeat to Koln prior to the Bayern draw. That said, Klos is by no means clinical, taking 22 shots to reach his three-goal tally and missing a number of good chances across the course of the season. Furthermore, he’s managed just one goal in his last seven appearances. Still, Klos is now Arminia’s best hope of getting on the scoresheet and Neuhaus will need him at his best against a rock-solid Wolfsburg defence.
- Wolfsburg: As mentioned, Wolfsburg have been practically air-tight at the back this season, with only RB Leipzig (18) conceding fewer than their 19 goals. Key to that rear-guard effort has been United States international, John Brooks. The 28-year-old is a superb all-round centre-back, ranking second among his teammates for aerial duels won (60) and third for interceptions (31), while he’s made more clearances (91) than any other Wolfsburg player. But Brooks is far from no-nonsense, combining his defensive skills with elite passes, breaking opposition lines and switching play with ease to get Wolfsburg up the pitch and on the attack. Whether it’s avoiding a repeat of the Bayern performance from Bielefeld or providing the platform for Wolfsburg to dominate the game, Brooks will be one of Glasner’s most important players on Friday.
Bundesliga 2020/21 recent form:
- Arminia Bielefeld: DLLWD
- Wolfsburg: DWWWW
More live stream options: