SquawkaLive is taking the football betting experience to the next level, offering a unique way to keep track of the latest events, markets and odds.
With thousands of teams to track and over 100 competitions to follow — from the Premier League to the Champions League — SquawkaLive is our new betting tool for the Beautiful Game. On top of keeping track of the latest scores and following your favourite teams, SquawkaLive is bringing stats to the small screen, providing live updates in real-time so you never miss a beat, from free-kicks to blocked shots and offsides — you can become a metric master.
With the Alerts feature, users can preset triggers that will notify them if specific in-play events (such as match time, odds changes and goals/points) happen. Want to know if the away team scores within the first 10 minutes? Set an alert. How about if the odds for the home team to win reaches more than 8/1? Set an alert.
This means that you can put your pre-game knowledge of stats to the test. For example, you can ask SquawkaLive to notify you if Liverpool ever go 1-0 down — and then choose to bet on Jurgen Klopp’s men to ‘win from behind’ with optimised market odds. It’s a potential way to back the Reds without selecting the super short pre-match odds usually given to them.
Did you know Liverpool are the only Premier League club to reach double digits for ‘points won from behind’ since the 2016/17 season (107)? Klopp’s side have a tendency to battle back when trailing.
Get knowledge nuggets such as this, and all the latest pre-match stats by downloading the Squawka app.
This is YOUR live score app.
18+ only. T&Cs apply to all operator and odds promotions included on the app. Please play responsibly. Never spend more than you can afford. Visit begambleaware.org for advice and support to stay in control of your gambling.
How to use Alerts
- Load up the Squawka Live app.
- Select an upcoming match, either in the ‘Events’ tab or ‘My Events’ tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Navigate to the ‘Alerts’ feature in your selected event and hit ‘Create your first alert’.
- Select a ‘trigger’ that you would like to be notified about (odds, goals or match time).
- And then follow the on-screen instructions to pre-set your event ‘trigger’.
- Once completed, you can then ‘add trigger’ and you will be notified if your selected ‘alert’ happens.