Antalyaspor and Besiktas face off in the 2020/21 Turkish Cup final at the Gursel Aksel Stadium on Tuesday at 6.45pm (UK time).
Having sealed the Super Lig title on goal difference in a dramatic final day at the weekend, Besiktas will now be aiming to complete a domestic double. Antalyaspor meanwhile just beat the drop by four points and will want to celebrate safety with silverware of their own.
How to live stream Antalyaspor vs Besiktas online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Antalyaspor vs Besiktas live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (14:30, 17/05/21).
Scoreline prediction: Antalyaspor 0-2 Besiktas
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)
Antalyaspor vs Besiktas build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
As far as the Super Lig is concerned it was a disappointing season for the Scorpions, but autumnal appointment Ersun Yanal can make it a historic one should he seal a first ever Turkish Cup for the club, whose only other appearance in the final came in 2000, in which Galatasaray won 5-3 after extra-time.
As for Besiktas, they are the second-most successful club in the Turkish Cup, winning the competition nine times, though their last triumph came exactly a decade ago and Sergen Yalcin will be eager to make it a domestic double this season to truly etch his name in Kara Kartallar folklore.
- Antalyaspor (vs Konyaspor): Kaplan; Yilmaz, Ozturk, Gulum, Iyican; Ozmert, Balci, Sam, Akyol, Imeri; Orgill.
- Besiktas (vs Goztepe): Destanoglu; Rosier, Welinton, Vida, N’Sakala; Souza, Ghezzal, Hutchinson, Tore, N’Koudou; Larin.
Dogukan Sinik, Serdar Gurler and Hakan Ozmert are all touch and go to make the final for Antalyaspor. Besiktas are without Cenk Tosun and Ajdin Hasic while Oguzhan Ozyakup, Vincent Aboubakar and Adem Ljajic all face late fitness tests.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
Players to watch:
- Antalyaspor: Should he get the nod, Lukas Podolski could have a huge say in this contest. The 35-year-old has skippered the club on several occasions this season and remains a difference-maker on his day. With 130 caps for Germany under his belt and a CV as illustrious as they come, Podolski has the experience, know-how and talent to help pull off a fairytale triumph for the club. He will be relishing in his status as underdog for Antalyaspor, and even with Bundesliga titles, FA Cups and a World Cup embellishing his personal trophy cabinet, a first ever Turkish Cup triumph for the Scorpions would arguably be one of his biggest achievements, such is the expectation of a routine Besiktas win.
- Besiktas: For the Istanbul club, vice-captain Domagoj Vida was the hero on the final day, encapsulating the spirit of the club with his robust and aggressive performance, as well as notching the opening goal which ultimately sealed the title alongside Rachid Ghezzal’s penalty winner in the 2-1 win over Goztepe. If Besiktas are to avoid any hiccups and keep a lid on the likes of Podolski and another former Germany international in Sidney Sam, then Vida’s uncompromising and ruthless exploits in the heart of defence will go a long way to achieving that end.
More live stream options: