Two-time Wimbledon winner Andy Murray returns to Centre Court on Monday at 4.45pm (UK time) to face James Duckworth in the First Round of London’s annual showpiece.
How to live stream Andy Murray v James Duckworth online:
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (10:00, 26/06/22).
Major European leagues you can watch on bet365**: La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Portuguese Primeira Liga, Ligue 1
**For local rights-based reasons, some of these leagues cannot be broadcast in certain locations (e.g. Serie A streams are inaccessible in Italy). Please check whether your country of residence is excluded.
Where to watch Andy Murray v James Duckworth on TV:
- UK: BBC
- US: ESPN & Tennis Channel
Unseeded Andy Murray avoided a seeded opponent in his 2022 Wimbledon curtain-raiser after drawing James Duckworth, whom he also faced in the First Round of the 2018 US Open, where he eliminated the Australian right-hander in four sets. The Brit will be hoping for a similar result next week.
The 35-year-old will also be hoping to overcome an abdominal injury after he withdrew from last month’s French Open to focus on preparations for Wimbledon. He recently took on last year’s runner-up Matteo Berrettini in the 2022 Stuttgart Open final, so he should be ready to go on Monday afternoon.
James Duckworth has competed in 28 Grand Slam tournaments across his career, but on 19 occasions has he failed to make it past the First Round, so Murray will feel confident of getting the job done on Centre Court and teeing up a potential clash against either Enzo Couacaud or towering veteran John Isner.
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with Bet365
Not signed up to bet365 yet? Here's how to claim one of the best bookmaker welcome offers around...
- Open an account (here's a link)
- Make a qualifying deposit of between £5* and £10*
- Claim the offer to receive three times your deposit in 'Free Bets'.
- To release your 'Free Bets', place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit and allow those bets to settle.
- Your 'Free Bets' will become available shortly after your qualifying bets have settled
- To use your 'Free Bets', select 'Use bet credits' in the bet slip.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.