The Atlanta Falcons (4-6) are favored by just 1 point against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-8) on Sunday, November 28, 2021. The over/under for the contest is set at 47.
Falcons vs Jaguars predictions
|Jaguars (+1)||Under (47)||Jaguars 24 Falcons 21|
Last three results
Falcons recent betting insights
- Atlanta has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three contests.
- Atlanta has hit the over once in its past three contests.
- The Falcons’ scoring over their last three games is 1.8 points more than the 47 total given for this matchup.
Jaguars recent betting insights
- Jacksonville has covered the spread twice, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three contests.
- Jacksonville’s past three games have not hit the over.
- The Jaguars total over the last three games is 0.3 points greater than the 47 over/under listed for this matchup.
Falcons vs Jaguars head-to-head
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Atlanta has a 4-1 advantage over Jacksonville. Atlanta has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 116 points while Jacksonville notched 70.
Falcons vs Jaguars betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Falcons vs Jaguars betting insights
- Atlanta has covered the spread three times in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Falcons have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Atlanta’s games have hit the over five times.
- The Falcons rack up 17.8 points per game, 8.4 fewer than the Jaguars give up per outing (26.2).
- Atlanta is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 26.2 points.
- The Falcons rack up 308.3 yards per game, 54.8 fewer yards than the 363.1 the Jaguars give up per contest.
- In games that Atlanta picks up more than 363.1 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Jacksonville has covered the spread four times this season (4-6-0).
- The Jaguars are 4-5 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Games involving Jacksonville have hit the over twice this year.
- The Jaguars put up 12.9 fewer points per game (15.9) than the Falcons give up (28.8).
- The Jaguars collect 42.9 fewer yards per game (319.4) than the Falcons give up (362.3).
- In games that Jacksonville amasses over 362.3 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
|251.4||Pass yards against||264.9|
|123.3||Rush yards against||112.5|
How to live stream Falcons vs Jaguars online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Falcons top players
- Matt Ryan has 2,427 yards through the air (242.7 per game) and a 67.7% completion percentage (237-for-350), flinging 15 touchdown passes and 10 interceptions.
- Ryan has thrown for a touchdown seven times this year in 10 games played, including multiple TD passes six times.
- Cordarrelle Patterson has picked up a team-high 303 rushing yards (30.3 per game) and scored two touchdowns. He has added 39 catches for 473 yards (also a team high) with five receiving touchdowns.
- Patterson has found paydirt on the ground in two games this year, but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
- Kyle Pitts has reeled in 43 passes for a team best 635 yards plus one touchdown. He averages 63.5 receiving yards per game.
- In one of 10 games this season, Pitts has had a receiving touchdown, but no games with multiple receiving TDs.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Matt Ryan||266.5 (-116)||–||4.5 (+100)||–||–||–|
|Cordarrelle Patterson||–||–||36.5 (-109)||–||36.5 (-115)||–|
|Kyle Pitts||–||–||–||–||65.5 (-115)||–|
Jaguars top players
- This campaign, Trevor Lawrence has collected 2,141 passing yards (214.1 per game) while completing 208 of 356 passes (58.4%), with eight touchdowns and nine interceptions. He has tacked on 192 rushing yards on 40 carries (plus two touchdowns), averaging 19.2 yards per game.
- James Robinson has 112 carries for a team-high 568 rushing yards (56.8 per game) and seven touchdowns. He also has 24 catches for 169 receiving yards .
- Carlos Hyde has 211 yards on 56 carries (21.1 yards per game).
- Marvin Jones Jr. has been targeted 72 times and has 42 catches, leading his team with 486 yards (48.6 per game) while hauling in three touchdowns.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. has been targeted 62 times, and tacked on 408 yards (on 40 catches).
- Dan Arnold has 399 receiving yards on 34 receptions (51 targets).
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Trevor Lawrence||237.5 (-115)||–||18.5 (-111)||–||–||–|
|James Robinson||–||–||69.5 (-117)||–||18.5 (-110)||–|
|Marvin Jones Jr.||–||–||–||–||55.5 (-112)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive