NFC East opponents square off when the Philadelphia Eagles (5-6) visit the New York Giants (3-7) on Sunday, November 28, 2021 at MetLife Stadium. Philadelphia is favored by 3.5 points. The point total is set at 45.5 for the contest.
Eagles vs Giants predictions
|Eagles (-3.5)||Over (45.5)||Eagles 27 Giants 20|
Last three results
Eagles recent betting insights
- Philadelphia has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three contests.
- Philadelphia has gone over the total twice in its past three games.
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to score an average of 45.3 points in their last three games, 0.2 less than the 45.5 over/under in this matchup.
Giants recent betting insights
- New York has covered the spread twice, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three games.
- New York has not hit the over in its past three contests.
- The Giants have averaged a total of 50.0 combined points in their last three games, 4.5 greater than this game’s over/under of 45.5.
Eagles vs Giants head-to-head
Philadelphia holds an edge against New York in the last five matchups between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. In those games against the Eagles, the Giants have a 2-0 record against the spread while not outpacing the point total once. Philadelphia has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 121 points while New York put up 104.
Eagles vs Giants betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Eagles vs Giants betting insights
- Philadelphia has put together a record of 6-5-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, six of Philadelphia’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Eagles put up 27.0 points per game, comparable to the 24.6 per outing the Giants allow.
- When Philadelphia puts up more than 24.6 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Eagles rack up 352.8 yards per game, 22.6 fewer yards than the 375.4 the Giants give up per matchup.
- In games that Philadelphia piles up more than 375.4 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- New York has put together a 5-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Giants are 3-3 against the spread.
- New York’s games have gone over the total three times this year.
- The Giants average 4.7 fewer points per game (18.9) than the Eagles surrender (23.6).
- New York is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it records more than 23.6 points.
- The Giants collect 25.3 fewer yards per game (322.8) than the Eagles allow per outing (348.1).
- New York is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when the team amasses more than 348.1 yards.
|244.0||Pass yards against||268.6|
|116.5||Rush yards against||119.7|
How to live stream Eagles vs Giants online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Eagles top players
- Jalen Hurts has 2,306 passing yards (209.6 per game) and a 61.6% completion percentage (197-for-320) while firing 13 touchdowns and five interceptions. He also leads his team with 618 rushing yards on 114 attempts (plus eight touchdowns), averaging 56.2 yards per game.
- Hurts has thrown for a touchdown seven times this year in 11 games played, including multiple TD passes five times.
- Hurts has scored at least one rushing touchdown four times this season, inclduing multiple rushing TDs three times.
- Devonta Smith has hauled in 46 receptions for 664 yards, best on his team, and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 74 times, and averages 60.4 receiving yards per game.
- Smith has had a touchdown catch in three games this season, out of 11 games played, but has had multiple TD receptions only once.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Jalen Hurts||214.5 (-115)||–||60.5 (-112)||–||–||–|
|Devonta Smith||–||–||–||–||65.5 (-116)||–|
Giants top players
- Daniel Jones leads his team in both passing and rushing, including 2,226 passing yards (222.6 per game), nine touchdowns and seven interceptions. He also has 268 rushing yards on 53 carries with two touchdowns.
- Devontae Booker has rushed for a team-high 330 yards on 88 attempts (33.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns. He also has 166 receiving yards on 21 catches and one touchdown.
- Kadarius Toney has been targeted 48 times and has 35 catches, leading his team with 392 yards (39.2 per game).
- Sterling Shepard has tacked on 32 catches for 324 yards and one touchdown this season. He has been targeted 43 times, and averages 32.4 receiving yards.
- Kenny Golladay has caught 20 passes on 34 targets for 322 yards, averaging 32.2 yards per game.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Daniel Jones||238.5 (-116)||–||27.5 (-120)||–||–||–|
|Devontae Booker||–||–||19.5 (-120)||–||8.5 (-107)||–|
|Kadarius Toney||–||–||2.5 (-124)||–||49.5 (-110)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive