Oddsmakers give the Los Angeles Chargers (6-4) the edge when they visit the Denver Broncos (5-5) on Sunday, November 28, 2021 in a matchup between AFC West rivals at Empower Field at Mile High. Los Angeles is favored by 3 points. This game has an over/under of 48 points.
Chargers vs Broncos predictions
|Broncos (+3)||Under (48)||Chargers 23 Broncos 22|
Last three results
Chargers recent betting insights
- In its last three games, Los Angeles has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three games, Los Angeles has gone over the total twice.
- The Chargers have averaged a total of 50.2 combined points in their last three games, 2.2 greater than this matchup’s total of 48.
Broncos recent betting insights
- Over its past three contests, Denver has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three contests, Denver has not gone over the total.
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined to score an average of 46.3 combined points over their last three games, 1.7 less than the 48 over/under in this matchup.
Chargers vs Broncos head-to-head
Denver holds a 3-2 advantage over Los Angeles in the past five matchups between these two teams. The Chargers and Broncos have a split 1-1 record against the spread in those games with the two squads outpacing the point total on one occasion. Los Angeles put up 105 points in those five outings compared to Denver’s 99.
Chargers vs Broncos betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Chargers vs Broncos betting insights
- Los Angeles is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Chargers have an ATS record of 1-4.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total four times this season.
- The Chargers average 7.7 more points per game (26.0) than the Broncos surrender (18.3).
- Los Angeles is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall this season when the team puts up more than 18.3 points.
- The Chargers rack up 386.5 yards per game, 58.3 more yards than the 328.2 the Broncos allow per contest.
- When Los Angeles amasses more than 328.2 yards, the team is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Denver has covered the spread five times in 10 games with a set spread.
- The Broncos are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, Denver’s games have hit the over twice.
- The Broncos rack up 6.5 fewer points per game (20.0) than the Chargers allow (26.5).
- Denver is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team puts up more than 26.5 points.
- The Broncos collect just 12.9 fewer yards per game (342.1) than the Chargers allow (355.0).
- When Denver picks up over 355.0 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
|224.6||Pass yards against||233.4|
|145.1||Rush yards against||110.1|
How to live stream Chargers vs Broncos online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Chargers top players
- Justin Herbert has 2,927 passing yards (292.7 YPG) and a 66.2% completion percentage (261-for-394) while throwing 22 touchdowns and eight interceptions. He also leads his team with 207 yards on the ground on 39 carries (plus two touchdowns), averaging 20.7 YPG.
- Herbert has had a passing touchdown in all 10 games this year, with multiple passing TDs in six of them.
- Austin Ekeler has run for a team-high 573 yards (57.3 per game) and scored seven touchdowns. He also leads his team in receiving yards, reeling in 45 passes for 405 yards and six touchdowns.
- In five of his games this season, Ekeler has run for a touchdown, including two games with multiple TDs.
- Keenan Allen has 74 catches (106 targets) and paces his team with 810 receiving yards (81.0 ypg) and two touchdowns.
- Allen has had a receiving touchdown in two of 10 games this season, but he has not scored multiple receiving TDs in a game.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Justin Herbert||283.5 (-114)||–||21.5 (-108)||–||–||–|
|Austin Ekeler||–||–||59.5 (-119)||–||40.5 (-111)||–|
|Keenan Allen||–||–||–||–||75.5 (-110)||–|
Broncos top players
- Teddy Bridgewater has 2,389 passing yards (238.9 per game) and a 69.2% completion percentage, throwing 14 touchdown passes and five interceptions.
- Melvin Gordon III has rushed for a team-high 522 yards on 118 attempts (52.2 yards per game) and five touchdowns. He also has 161 receiving yards on 21 catches and two touchdowns.
- Javonte Williams has rushed for 514 yards on 103 carries (51.4 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground.
- This year Courtland Sutton has 43 receptions for a team-high 617 yards (61.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Tim Patrick has been targeted 53 times, and tacked on 523 yards (on 37 catches) and four touchdowns.
- Noah Fant is averaging 37.9 receiving yards per game, racking up 42 receptions (59 targets) for 379 yards and three touchdowns.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Teddy Bridgewater||245.5 (-116)||–||11.5 (-104)||–||–||–|
|Melvin Gordon III||–||–||58.5 (-114)||–||12.5 (-119)||–|
|Courtland Sutton||–||–||–||–||54.5 (-111)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive