Oddsmakers project the Indianapolis Colts (6-5) to put up a fight in their attempt to prolong their three-game winning streak, as they are just 3-point underdogs in a matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3) on Sunday, November 28, 2021 at Lucas Oil Stadium. The total has been set at 52 points for this game.
Buccaneers vs Colts predictions
|Colts (+3)||Under (52)||Colts 27 Buccaneers 26|
Last three results
Buccaneers recent betting insights
- Tampa Bay has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three games.
- In its past three games, Tampa Bay has gone over the total once.
- The Buccaneers’ scoring average over the last three games is 2.7 points lower than the 52 over/under given for this matchup.
Colts recent betting insights
- Indianapolis has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, over its last three games.
- In its past three games, Indianapolis has hit the over twice.
- The Colts total over the last three games is 4.7 points fewer than the 52 over/under listed for this matchup.
Buccaneers vs Colts head-to-head
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Indianapolis holds the edge with a 3-2 record over Tampa Bay. Indianapolis scored 148 points in those five matchups compared to Tampa Bay’s 123.
Buccaneers vs Colts betting odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||Total||Over total odds||Under total odds|
18+ only. New customers only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. Place 5 x €10 bets to get a €20 free bet . Repeat 5 times to get €100 in free bets. New customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.
18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Buccaneers vs Colts betting insights
- Tampa Bay has put together a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Buccaneers have an ATS record of 4-5.
- This season, Tampa Bay’s games have hit the over five times.
- The Buccaneers score 30.9 points per game, 8.6 more than the Colts surrender per outing (22.3).
- Tampa Bay is 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when it puts up more than 22.3 points.
- The Buccaneers collect 47.5 more yards per game (406.0) than the Colts allow per contest (358.5).
- In games that Tampa Bay totals more than 358.5 yards, the team is 3-5 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Indianapolis has compiled a 7-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Colts have an ATS record of 4-2.
- This year, seven of Indianapolis’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Colts average 5.9 more points per game (28.1) than the Buccaneers surrender (22.2).
- Indianapolis is 7-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall in games when it scores more than 22.2 points.
- The Colts average 41.9 more yards per game (364.0) than the Buccaneers give up per matchup (322.1).
- When Indianapolis piles up over 322.1 yards, the team is 6-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
|257.8||Pass yards against||260.1|
|78.4||Rush yards against||111.6|
How to live stream Buccaneers vs Colts online
Bet365* are streaming a selection of games during the NFL 2021 season live for account holders. Those interested in watching NFL games live online can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Register’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘Live’ option at the top of the homepage and select your desired event with a play symbol next to it.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of publication.
CLICK HERE to claim. 18+ only. New customers using Promo code H30 only. Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.
Player betting tips
Buccaneers top players
- Tom Brady has put up 3,177 passing yards (317.7 per game) with a 67.1% completion percentage (284-for-423) while tossing 29 touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- In nine of 10 games this season, Brady has thrown a touchdown pass, and eight of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Leonard Fournette has rushed for a team-best 521 yards (52.1 per game) and four touchdowns. He also has 323 receiving yards on 44 catches .
- Fournette has had a rushing touchdown in three of 10 games this year, including multiple rushing TDs once.
- Chris Godwin has 63 catches (84 targets) and paces his team with 782 receiving yards (78.2 ypg) and five touchdowns.
- Godwin has scored a receiving touchdown five times this year, out of 10 games played, but has not had multiple TD receptions in any of those games.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Tom Brady||311.5 (-115)||–||2.5 (-111)||–||–||–|
|Leonard Fournette||–||–||56.5 (-112)||–||28.5 (-121)||–|
|Chris Godwin||–||–||–||–||80.5 (-110)||–|
Colts top players
- Carson Wentz has 2,484 passing yards (225.8 per game) and a 63% completion percentage, throwing 18 touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 138 rushing yards on 35 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 12.5 yards per game.
- Jonathan Taylor has taken 193 carries for a team-leading 1,122 rushing yards (102.0 per game) while scoring 13 touchdowns. He’s also caught 32 passes for a team-high 322 yards with two touchdowns through the air.
- Nyheim Hines has run for 234 yards on 47 carries (21.3 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground. He also has 26 catches for 204 yards.
- This year Michael Pittman Jr. has 57 receptions for a team-high 752 yards (68.4 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Zach Pascal has hauled in 32 catches for 328 yards (29.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Carson Wentz||248.5 (-115)||–||13.5 (-108)||–||–||–|
|Jonathan Taylor||–||–||86.5 (-118)||–||26.5 (-110)||–|
|Michael Pittman Jr.||–||–||1.5 (+123)||–||69.5 (-114)||–|
Powered by Data Skrive